Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shall I log? Why not. It's TSO.

H3ll yeahhh... your my new idol :lmao: :verygood: I thought I read that right! Way to go especially after being off the workouts for a bit!

I just picked up the 35's a couple weeks ago... but today is chest so I might try to pick up the 40's just for $hits and giggles :FRlol:

9/8/06 - YAY! today we're going to spend a couple of days in Scottsdale at a really cool hotel - http://www.hotelvalleyho.com/content/index.html? - One of Humphrey Bogart's old hide-aways. I'm SO looking forward to having a bathroom I can walk around inand a tub. :D Hey. I can rough it with the best of them, but it gets old after a while...

We'll be there until Sunday. I'm having some pictures taken while I'm there - I managed to wrangle some suits from Colleen Kelly - http://www.sexyswimwear.com/ - and I'm excited. I've been hired to do some promotional calendars for 2 businesses in Sierra Vista. these are companies that deal in construction. Concrete, heavy equipment, etc. They want a "strong woman" for the job - and the fact that I actually run heavy equipment landed me the position.

These pictures are just for test purposes. I need to see what needs work and find out what my best "sides" are. lolol. I've never done anything like this, so it should be interesting. I have until end of October to get my ass ready - so this will tell me what I need to work on. If the pictures aren't totally awful, I'll post them this weekend. ;)

Supps:
1iu GH
BSN Nitrix - 3 tabs/3 times a day on empty stomach
Calcium - 1200 mg
Vitamin C - 2000 mg
Multi vitamin
Thermolean - 2 capsules- got to get my appetite in check, dammit.
Expel - 4 capsules morning/4 evening
PureCEE

3 scrambled eggs w/cinn and splenda
peach

#2 not hungry. good.
2 scoops isopure low carb chocolate in ice water
1 tbsp anpb

Now that's some exciting stuff this weekend! You'll look tres fabu! Please share pix when its over!

the-short-one said:
9/8/06 - YAY! today we're going to spend a couple of days in Scottsdale at a really cool hotel - http://www.hotelvalleyho.com/content/index.html? - One of Humphrey Bogart's old hide-aways. I'm SO looking forward to having a bathroom I can walk around inand a tub. :D Hey. I can rough it with the best of them, but it gets old after a while...

We'll be there until Sunday. I'm having some pictures taken while I'm there - I managed to wrangle some suits from Colleen Kelly - http://www.sexyswimwear.com/ - and I'm excited. I've been hired to do some promotional calendars for 2 businesses in Sierra Vista. these are companies that deal in construction. Concrete, heavy equipment, etc. They want a "strong woman" for the job - and the fact that I actually run heavy equipment landed me the position.

These pictures are just for test purposes. I need to see what needs work and find out what my best "sides" are. lolol. I've never done anything like this, so it should be interesting. I have until end of October to get my ass ready - so this will tell me what I need to work on. If the pictures aren't totally awful, I'll post them this weekend. ;)

Supps:
1iu GH
BSN Nitrix - 3 tabs/3 times a day on empty stomach
Calcium - 1200 mg
Vitamin C - 2000 mg
Multi vitamin
Thermolean - 2 capsules- got to get my appetite in check, dammit.
Expel - 4 capsules morning/4 evening
PureCEE

3 scrambled eggs w/cinn and splenda
peach

#2 not hungry. good.
2 scoops isopure low carb chocolate in ice water
1 tbsp anpb

#3 pre-workout (yay! off to a real gym)
2 scoops NO-EXPLODE in ice & water
1 PayDay high protein bar

#4 post workout
banana
6 oz rotisserie chicken breast

#5 Trader Vics :)
6 oz raw fish, baby. Salmon, Scallops, and somethin else that was disguised so well I coudn't tell what it was. ;). It came with 6 homemade super-thin potato chips. Yummy.
diet pepsi

#6 bedtime
bad, bad. 1 $4.00 package of Peanut M & M's from the in-room snack bar. lolol. They rape you, don't they?

-----------------------------------

Workout:

The Sled.

1 x 10/270 + machine weight
(calve presses = 1 x 15/270 + machine weight)
1 x 10/360 + machine weight
(calve presses = 1 x 15/360 + machine weight)
1 x 10/450 + machine weight
(calve presses = 1 x 10/450 + machine weight)

Front Squats with legs together
2 x 15/85
1 x 60/45 - (20 low range/20 high range/20 full range)

Sumo Squats

3 x 15/45 lb plate - and I pulled a muscle in my left glute, ya'll. Ow.

EZ-Bar Bicep Curls

3 x 10/40 close hand
3 x 10/40 wide hand

...and I'm done. tired. sore all over. lolol.

macros:
calories = 1796
protein = 186 grams/43%
fat = 69 grams/34%
carbs = 110 grams/23%

better. even with the m & m's. :D

ok - I posted pics in another thread of my weekend. I have to go to work - long day ahead - so I'll catch up on my log tonight. :heart:

9/9/06

Supps:
none. I took a day off from everything.

#1 didn't eat until noon. had photos in the morning and then a haircut at the Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall with 'FABIO' lolol. Good haircut, tho. Probably the best one I've ever had.

6-7oz grilled chicken pieces (I suspec they were thighs. Japanese restaurant in the mall - very tasty, but I think fatty)
very minute amount of sauce
1/2 cup steamed white jasmine rice
lost of vegitables

2 Milk Chocolate Truffles from Godiva. MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. You don't want to know how many calories are in one. Trust me.

#3 ZuZu Cafe @ the hotel
I ordered Beef Stroganoff thinking I was really going to splurge. Someone was looking out for me, because I didn't really like it. The beef was excellent, tho, so I ate all of that. Probably 4-5 oz of filet mignon. Yummy. Had 3 passion fruit ice teas (no sugar). they were, GOOD.

-----------------------------------

Workout: NONE. Everything is sore and it was my first day off from working out this week.

Picture of my honey. I'm in love.

jeff.jpg

9/10/06

Supps:
3 Thermolean. (This was an accident. I was only going to take two, started talking, and downed three. :worried: )

#1 - 11 am: Ate at the Yardhouse off Tatum and the 101 on the way to the look at a job. Pills kicking in, need food.
6 oz Seared Ahi Tuna with 1/2 cup steamed white jasmine rice, 4 asparaugs spears 4 Ice Teas

#2 pre-workout
2 scoops isopure zero carb mango peach w/2 scoops NO-EXPLODE

#3 post-workout (straight from the gym to the grocery store)
banana

#4 leftovers from Jeff's Yardhouse meal
1/2 cup steamed jasmine rice + stir fry vegies and 4 oze rotisserie chicken breast

ok, EFer's. I've been running around like a crazy woman trying to get everything done so I can go to this damn wedding. I'd have been cruising if it hadn't been for the transmix spill at the oil reclamation plant. We've spend the last 3 days cleaning that mess up. (transmix is gasoline/diesel mix. pewww.) The owner of the plant also owns this fuel station we're working on, and he was in bad need of quiet help. ;) So, I bought 6 respirators and sent my crew to work. I recently hired some nice Mexican fellows and they are heaven sent, I swear. No complaining, always on time, and they want EXTRA hours. :D I've been buying them lunch and Cokes every day. They like me.

So - I'll be gone until Monday. I'm not taking my computer, because it's just another thing to pack and I won't have time to visit with you, anyway. I promise I'll write my foods down and get this damn log caught up when I return.

:heart:

I'll bring back pictures of my little boy in a tuxedo.

Top Bottom