Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shall I log? Why not. It's TSO.

ck2006 said:
ummmm yeah, I am at 20 LOL!

GO SHORT ONE GO!!!!!!!!!

;)

...and I doubt your goal is to press 100lb dumbells, either. :D It's not really my goal, either, but it would be DAMN COOL if I could! :evil: lolol

I'm picking up the 50's next week, dammit.

the-short-one said:
;)

...and I doubt your goal is to press 100lb dumbells, either. :D It's not really my goal, either, but it would be DAMN COOL if I could! :evil: lolol

I'm picking up the 50's next week, dammit.

You go girl, I am going for 25, hee hee. That is AWESOME! Don't say "if you could" say "When I do"!

the-short-one said:
9/6/06

Supps: (I won't leave anything out. Promise.)
1iu GH
BSN Nitrix
BSN NO-EXPLODE
Calcium - 1200 mg
Vitamin C - 2000 mg
Multi vitamin
Thermolean - 1 capsule
Dandilion - 2000 mg

1/2 cup dry oats, cooked with 12 egg whites
splenda
ice tea

(I'm cooking chicken breasts right now so will be having)

egg drop soup with mushrooms/zuchinni/spinach & 5 oz chicken breast
32 oz Diet Peach Tea Snapple

future meals will be:

peach
2 tbsp ANPB

4-5 oz pork tenderloin cooled in the pressure cooker w/brussel sprouts. (I kno - sounds foul - but Jeff likes it...and since he's eating everything I eat, I have to suffer, too. ;) )

#5 pre-workout
banana
2 scoops NO-EXPLODE (water & ice)
3 PureCEE

#6 post workout
cup of frozen grapes
1 scoop low carb chocolate w/water & ice

#7 bedtime
1 tbsp ANPB

macros:

calories = 1890
protein = 216 grams/47%
fat = 59 grams/27%
carbs = 130 grams/26%

workout: lolololol - OK. Here's dedication for you. We worked out tonight on the jobsite. About 10 minutes into the workout, a stormed started coming on. We stayed with it until the dust was blowing so badly that I couldn't see. :D I took a mini video of jeff in the storm. I"ll try to get it uploaded so you can see my "gym".

needless to say, I had a shorter workout than planned. I was 1/2 hoping it would die back down, but it's starting to rain now. shit.

standing calf raises on smith machine
2 x 25/80
2 x 60/130

Reverse Incline Flys
3 x 10/30

Lying Side Delt Raises
1 x 15/10
1 x 15/12.5
1 x 10/15

Good Mornings

1 x 15/30...and the sand started pelting me in the face. lolol I called it and went inside.

Last edited:
9/7/06

Supps:
1iu GH
BSN Nitrix - 3 tabs/3 times a day on empty stomach
Calcium - 1200 mg
Vitamin C - 2000 mg
Multi vitamin
Thermolean - 1 capsule
Expel - 4 capsules
Sesapure/Glucorell - 2 caps each

#1 - (the site super took us out for breakfast and we went over all the changes for septic, balcktop, etc. Very exciting. ;) )
2 Sesa/2Gluc before breakfast
2 pancakes w/sugar free syrup
2 scrambled eggs
cup of coffee w/splenda and 2 ff 1/2 & 1/2 creamers

#2 LEFTOVERS
Egg Drop soup w/5 oz chicken breast chunks. Added cilantro and some green onion. yummy.
Diet Rite Tangerine

Last edited:
the-short-one said:
Here's dedication for you. We worked out tonight on the jobsite. About 10 minutes into the workout, a stormed started coming on. We stayed with it until the dust was blowing so badly that I couldn't see. :D I took a mini video of jeff in the storm. I"ll try to get it uploaded so you can see my "gym".

needless to say, I had a shorter workout than planned. I was 1/2 hoping it would die back down, but it's starting to rain now. shit.....and the sand started pelting me in the face. lolol I called it and went inside.
^^^ You are one tough cookie!!! Nice job of the 45 declines, you scard me when I saw DB then 90 lol... In a kick ass kinda way though lol :D

*Bunny* said:
^^^ You are one tough cookie!!! Nice job of the 45 declines, you scard me when I saw DB then 90 lol... In a kick ass kinda way though lol :D

I think of dumbell presses like bench - It's the same, really. I'm not pressing 45 lbs. I'm pressing TWO 45's, dammit, and that equals 90. :D I totally aced addition when I was in college. ;)

I couldn't get my little movie uploaded anywhere. So - I took pictures of my "home" gym for you. I also added a recent pic of me that looks kinda weird. Is the dress too long? I need to wear it to my nephew's wedding next week and it looks funnyt to me. I don't want to look funny. BTW - I'm a little over-tanned and I know this. I've had to totally lay off the Melanotan so I don't look like a :fro:. I'm this dark on about 6-8 hours of sun a week.

P1010508.jpg

P1010455.gif

AND...I've been holding out with this mega secret for 2 qweeks now and I can't take it anymore. I have to show and tell!!!! :D Jeff bought me a brand-spankin-new 2006 Mustang GT with 5 speed. Holy :cow: No one has EVER bought me a car before. Sweet, huh? He loves me...and I'm in love, too. :heart:

P1010506.jpg

You got a car!!!!! NYYYCE TSO!!!!

I LOVE the gym.

I think that dress length is FINE for a family member's wedding since you are showing cleave (as if you could help it) .. sexy yet elegant IMO :)

Any bad sides rom the Melanotan?

*Bunny* said:
You got a car!!!!! NYYYCE TSO!!!!

I LOVE the gym.

I think that dress length is FINE for a family member's wedding since you are showing cleave (as if you could help it) .. sexy yet elegant IMO :)

Any bad sides rom the Melanotan?

Other than getting too dark - no. The getting too dark thing is a surprise to me, because I've never been able to get super dark on my own. I was taking 1 shot per week of Melanotan to keep my color, but I'm still getting darker. I guess I'll cut it down to 1 every 2 weeks - so next does would be next Wednesday.

Have you talked to your doctor about it? The University if Arizona is really pushing it as a skin cancer protectant. I have to agree - and my skin feels really soft and looks good - not like it does when I get too much sun or too much tanning bed.

Top Bottom