Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shall I log? Why not. It's TSO.

Lady Love...I am glad you are doing great! Good to hear you can Do chest and do not feel like skin is streching!!!
And dips! I had undermuscle implants and I do feel tight...streching...not pleasant when doing chest...still K on your super 90's...Lady Love...(with that avi, it just came to mind...)I like calling you that!!! :lmao: hope it makes you giggle...Ja ja ja...

florencia said:
Lady Love...I am glad you are doing great! Good to hear you can Do chest and do not feel like skin is streching!!!
And dips! I had undermuscle implants and I do feel tight...streching...not pleasant when doing chest...still K on your super 90's...Lady Love...(with that avi, it just came to mind...)I like calling you that!!! :lmao: hope it makes you giggle...Ja ja ja...

hey - I've been called much worse. Trust me. lolol I'm flattered that you're all here, quite frankly. I need help keeping myself in line right now. I go through these phases where I can't keep myself on track no matter how shitty I try and make myself feel. I think I just push really hard and get burned out.

jpt said:
congratulations....your like the 5th girl i found out is stronger then me on EF

I remember when I could only press 20 lbs. :D It was 6 years ago. I've been huffing, grunting, sweating and pushing every since.

9/5/06 - my first real workout since the girls were adjusted

Supps: (I won't leave anything out. Promise.)
1iu GH
BSN Nitrix
BSN NO-EXPLODE
Calcium - 1200 mg
Vitamin C - 2000 mg
Multi vitamin
Thermolean - 1 capsule
Dandilion - 2000 mg

1/2 cup dry oats, cooked with 12 egg whites
splenda
ice tea

(I'm cooking chicken breasts right now so will be having)

egg drop soup with mushrooms/zuchinni/spinach & 5 oz chicken breast
32 oz Diet Peach Tea Snapple

the-short-one said:
hey - I've been called much worse. Trust me. lolol I'm flattered that you're all here, quite frankly. I need help keeping myself in line right now. I go through these phases where I can't keep myself on track no matter how shitty I try and make myself feel. I think I just push really hard and get burned out.
I did not mean to sound ugly...thats for sure!
I read yesterday on someones threat a wuote from Shadow that is useful...
More is not better, better is better...
So don't get burnt out! Do what you must and only that...Look at how far you've gone!!! :)

Top Bottom