Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shall I log? Why not. It's TSO.

TSO a question about the Melanotan II how much do you take? How often all that jazz thinking about giving up tanning and trying out Melanotan II.

superqt4u2nv said:
TSO a question about the Melanotan II how much do you take? How often all that jazz thinking about giving up tanning and trying out Melanotan II.

you'll still have to get some sun. with melanotan, you have a loading phase. take it every day until you get to the color you want, then back off to onc a week or so. You'll have to hit the tanning bed for several days initially, but should darken up really quick. then you can back off to 1-2 dys a week in the bed. it depends on how ark you need to get. for contest, i wa thinking I'd take it every fday for a couple of weeks and tan those days, too.

I took a vial to Jamaica - 7 shots - and got hella dark. I was the same color as a couple of the Jamaicans. lolol They told me I should move there - I'd fit right in. :D

I have pics. I'll post them in a bit...

ok. I spent 10 day in Jamaica and it a heaven. I have a full body tan. :D I think I can officially declare myself a nudist. lolol. Damn, it felt good to swim and lay out sans clothes. I highly recommend it.

Out of th 10 days, I worked out 5. Very light. Did cardio on all 5 days. Eliptical or treadmill for 30 minutes. I ate a lot, but I ate very healthy. Lots of fish and fruit. I had desert every day, but only at dinner and the servings were small. I feel no guilt, and didn't gain a pound.

----------

I need to catch up on my log for this week. I've been throwing down the protein for the last three days, and have also worked out. I'll list the gym details, and start my food log again tomorrow.

Supps while on vacation and since I've been home =

Sesamin
Guggulesterones (sp?)
green tea
Over the counter anti-estrogen
fat burner w/ephedra
multi
calcium
vitamin C
YES
50 mg deca EW
(I make up little baggies with daily doses in them for a few weeks at a time. Makes remembering to take everything much easier. Good for traveling, too.)

Workout for Tuesday, Nov 14.

Chest. Warmup =

Dips x 10
dumbell press 3 x 12/60 tw - twist wrist at top of movement
dumbell flys 3 x 12/50 tw - deep stretch

lying cable flys
4 x 12/60 w/12 pulses at end of each set

cable crossovers - low cable
4 x 12/60 w/12 pulses at end of each set

cable crossovers - high cable
4 x 12/80 w/12 pulses at end of each set

close hand bench press on smith. pulses kept at bottom of movement
4 x 12/65

machine fly. slow, long movement
4 x 12/80

hammersmith sitting press
4 x 10/50 + machine weight

close hand pushups on bench = till failure

-------------------------------------------------------

Workout for Wed, Nov 15.

Back.

Warmup = lots of stretching

one arm dumbell rows. each arm. alternate grip = overhand/underhand
1 x 12/60
1 x 12/70
1 x 12/80

bent over barbell rows. wide grip.
overhand grip =
3 x 12/60
underhand grip =
3 x 12/60

upright rows w/olympic bar
4 x 12

low row machine
1 x 12/70
1 x 12/80
1 x 12/90
1 x 10/90

lat pulldown machine. above head. slow, controlled movements.
4 x 15/90

lat pulldown machine. high front, wide grip. slow, controlled movements.
4 x 12/90

lat row. cable. wide grip attachment.
4 x 15/80

---------------------------------------------

Workout for Thurs, Nov 16.

legs. lots of stretching.

warmup = deep squats, no weight x 15

superset. low weight (40 lbs), high rep (15)
4 x sumo squats/lunges/deep squats

kick squats, no weight.
3 x 12 full reps/12 pulses/12 full reps

lunges, back leg elevated on bench. no weight.
5 x 15 full reps/15 pulses

45 degree sled superset. weight = 90(plus machine weight) reps = 15. pulses at low end of movement =
3 x legs wide, toes pointed out/legs together middle of plate/legs together high on plate/toes together low on plate to work calves

horizontal sled. 100 lbs.
1 x 15 feet wide, glutes raised off pad and tightened at top of movement.
1 x 15 feet together, middle of plate
1 x 40 calve press

STRETCH!!

Last edited:
I'm thinking of breaking my deca shots down to twice a week. Once a week is making me break out on my thighs and back of shoulders. It's not severe, but it annoys me. It just starts to clear up by the time my next dose is due. I only have 4 weeks left, so can muster through it, regardless.

Top Bottom