Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A shake I don't hate!!!

figurechamp

Per radar's idea of sugar free jello added to protein shakes, I just found a delicious concoction. Sugar free cherry jello with myofusion vanilla. Somehow, it ends up tasting like amaretto di sarrano (which is a liquor if ya didn't know. :) I used to work in a bar and have tried lotsssss of different delicious libations! I can't believe I found a way to make a protein shake taste like one!!!) I'm finding that this dieting bullshit really forces me to celebrate the most seemingly insignificant victories! ;)

Yeah hello gives shakes a bit of life. I love rasp with strawb shake.

I use frozen fruit such as cranberries, razberries, blueberries.... Any berry. Scoop of whey,
scoop of d-ribose,
scoop citrulline malate,
2.1.1. Mango Recovery 1/4 scoop,
1/4 cup ice
1/4 cup cranberry jucie diet

And its the shizzznit!

you all fail so see the purpose of this thread ,thank you figurechamp

studies have shown that gellatin helps repair the spongy cartildge between the bones

I've been using it for yrs with no joint problems

1/2 pack daily to your shakes will do it.

you all fail so see the purpose of this thread ,thank you figurechamp

studies have shown that gellatin helps repair the spongy cartildge between the bones

I've been using it for yrs with no joint problems

1/2 pack daily to your shakes will do it.

Yes I remember u saying that about joints and that just makes it even better!!! Flavorful and beneficial while dieting?!? Eek!!! Who wuda thought?!?! ;)

Yeah me too Zed told me you mentioned that it was great for that I have elbow problems so that's why I added it because I had no unflavoured gelatine and I loved the taste..............Iv'e leaned so much on EF in the last year i feel like a sponge just soaking up all the knowledge

Top Bottom