Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shadows project

alltheway123

I have been looking into starting Shadows project, both diet(with a little adjusment) and the full 3 months or so training program.
Has anyone got the whole program summarized?
I know i can try and write the whole program down myself but thought i should ask first just incase someone has already done that. :)

alltheway123 said:
I have been looking into starting Shadows project, both diet(with a little adjusment) and the full 3 months or so training program.
Has anyone got the whole program summarized?
I know i can try and write the whole program down myself but thought i should ask first just incase someone has already done that. :)

I went throught the entire thread on it and tried to pull what I could but there wasn't too much. Somewhere someone mentioned that Bunny had started it so I started going through her entire journal and am pulling it from there. I don't know that she followed the diet exactly but I am sure she would be happy to answer any questions you have. I am going to start on the "project" tomorrow. I am in a rut with the lifting routine I am on now so I am hoping this will be that spark to get me through this plateau.

Good luck! :rose:

Talk to Treil and Jenscat :rose: unless you want to to pick & pull the workouts from the first hundred or so pages from my thread :)

If you'd like to PM me your email addy I can email you the Word Docs for the workouts & the Excel Spreadsheet template.....

jenscats5 said:
If you'd like to PM me your email addy I can email you the Word Docs for the workouts & the Excel Spreadsheet template.....
Hey Jen, would you email it for me too? I´ll pm you my email addy.

Top Bottom