Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shadows project

Gymgurl said:
Send one my way to Jen??

Gee Shadow do we have to do all the work for you!! LOL

hey hey HEY

LOL

there IS a summary thread btw

The Shadow said:
hey hey HEY

LOL

there IS a summary thread btw
Hey hun :wavey:

Instead of flipping through the thread, the templates Jens & the others have are very detailed, Skittles even has excel formats for the workouts ...

Project has my approval that's for sure.

Been awhile sice I've thanked you for such an amazing start to a lifestyle I continue to love ... :rose:

*Bunny* said:
Hey hun :wavey:

Instead of flipping through the thread, the templates Jens & the others have are very detailed, Skittles even has excel formats for the workouts ...

Project has my approval that's for sure.

Been awhile sice I've thanked you for such an amazing start to a lifestyle I continue to love ... :rose:

Damn - send me one too Jens

LOL

awww.....you know that no thanks are necessary..you took the ball and ran TO style

The Shadow said:
Damn - send me one too Jens

LOL

awww.....you know that no thanks are necessary..you took the ball and ran TO style
Been TRYIN to hook something up for the 'newbs' that want something easy, fun, weekly changes .. etc... VARIETY... no matter what your goal .. it's a starting point ... & I know they were kind enough (Treil too) to keep things together ... Gurls You RAWK!

Yup, Still running ... :)

Just passin' on what i've learned here... would be selfish not to ...

3 Letters - *BBS* :FRlol: see gallery for a reminder

YO!! Shadow peep - need your Email addy......

I think I got everyone else.....if I missed you - please let me know!!

Top Bottom