Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shadows project.....

skittles

Banned
For those of you who don't know, Shadow is going to tell me what to eat, how to train etc...
I will be posting weekly pics & having a monthly BF test done.

Here is some history of me:
I had surgery done the first week of November. The doc put me off the gym till the new year. I did light cardio during Nov & Dec then started weight lifting again in Jan. I have a very soft look right now, and would like to gain some muscle.

- I am 23 years old
- I weigh 129 lbs right now
- my BF is 20.9%
- my calve is 13"
- Quad is 16.3"
- Thigh is 21.2"
- Hips 35.1"
- waist 27.6"
- chest 35.5"
- Bi is 10.3

If I forgot anything please let me know.

Shadow will be posting the pics. (I didn't know how to size them)

I KNOW they are not great & are not meant to be. This is a work in process. ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! You have the best of the best as your guide! And all the support you can imagine here! This is going to be fun! Just for the record, you look amazing now!

I am nervous being on display like this, but I think it will be fun for anyone who wants to get involved!

some general thoughts:

1 - Sassy - thank you Darlin'....you are a Great area of contast prep etc for the ladies yourself

2 - S - you have a great frame to work with...you have a nice flow to your body already.....

Tell me:

Surgery - nature...pm if you wish
Years training?
what was a typical wo for you - weights and cario?

Food allergies?

any helath problems that would preclude a fat burner?

What was your best ever shape - weight and guesstimate bf?

Give me a few days (need new batteries & some time to do this) and I"ll have my big ol' rear end up for display as well. Its all good!

I have always played sports & been active. I have been training with weights for two years. Didn't really know what I was doing till about a year ago. Even then I was shown by someone not that intrested in building muscle (just maintaining) so, I learned a few exercises but am not really sure how to make them work for me. I was always told to train at high reps. I want to build muscle & I know this isn't true.

I used to train an hour of cardio & about an hour of weights a day. I have overtrained and got very skinny (108lbs) As you can see I need guidance!

I have zero food allergies, and literally like everything. You can tell me to eat plain cottage chesse, dry tuna etc. & I like it.

I have no problem with taking a fat burner. Right now I have thermogenesis (ephedra 375mg / kola-nut 75% caffeine 375mg / white willow bark 50mg / Chromium picolinate 400mcg) Tell me when to take them & I will do so. I also have no problem trying anything that you may suggest (clen, var etc.) I have read up on these & know I must give it my all first, so that's not an issue yet.

My best shape ever was 2 years ago. I was 19.4% BF, 124lbs. I have never really had muscle though & would love to gain some.

Thank you Shadow & Sassy. I appreciate this :)

skittles said:
I have always played sports & been active. I have been training with weights for two years. Didn't really know what I was doing till about a year ago. Even then I was shown by someone not that intrested in building muscle (just maintaining) so, I learned a few exercises but am not really sure how to make them work for me. I was always told to train at high reps. I want to build muscle & I know this isn't true.

I used to train an hour of cardio & about an hour of weights a day. I have overtrained and got very skinny (108lbs) As you can see I need guidance!

I have zero food allergies, and literally like everything. You can tell me to eat plain cottage chesse, dry tuna etc. & I like it.

I have no problem with taking a fat burner. Right now I have thermogenesis (ephedra 375mg / kola-nut 75% caffeine 375mg / white willow bark 50mg / Chromium picolinate 400mcg) Tell me when to take them & I will do so. I also have no problem trying anything that you may suggest (clen, var etc.) I have read up on these & know I must give it my all first, so that's not an issue yet.

My best shape ever was 2 years ago. I was 19.4% BF, 124lbs. I have never really had muscle though & would love to gain some.

Thank you Shadow & Sassy. I appreciate this :)

NICE......

I sent you a shopping list via pm....you can leave off the thermorexin since ytou have a bvurner......

try to get most of it(whey vits etc) by this weekend....

in terms of groceries....the diet will be very basic........go get some chicken breats, lean cuts of red meat, eggs, some fresh veggies....

we'll start everything(diet weights cardio) on monday

...you'll be in your best shape faster than you ever thought possible....

il be pming you thru out tomorrow.......

...thank you for the leap of faith..........

Wow I'm excited ;)

I have all that good stuff. Have most of the food too, but will pick some more up.

You guys are the best!

Top Bottom