Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shadows project.....

skittles said:
I am nervous being on display like this, but I think it will be fun for anyone who wants to get involved!

nothing to be embarrassed about skittles. it is obvious you are a babe. :eek: nice thin waist and long legs.

yup it is hard to post your pics knowing people are looking at you but you might get some constructive criticism on your body which you may not see when you look in the mirror. i posted some pics of myself in the member galleries and got some excellent advice about working my upper body/chest which i have i have been taking!

hahahaa hopefully this provides inspiration for those feelin in a bit of a rut :)

questrion shadow....

you told Skittles to have the glutamine podwer with the morning shake. Should you not use the glutamine podwer after your WO?

and I also have been doing some research on ALA and R-ALA and have read allot, but I still do not undersatand the diffrence... this site http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/idssports11.htm I've been reading seems to explain it the best, but I still can't get a grasp on it....am I taking the right one?
something in that artical states that there is 50% of the real R-ALA in our bottles...
" The ALA you buy from nutrition stores is in reality a 50/50 mixture of S-ALA & R-ALA. (though they won't tell you that...) Most companies don't go through the complicated and expensive process required to purify and remove the synthetic S-ALA from their products. Be aware that unless the bottle specifically states 100% R-ALA, you are only getting a 50/50 blend."

alycat said:
questrion shadow....

you told Skittles to have the glutamine podwer with the morning shake. Should you not use the glutamine podwer after your WO?

and I also have been doing some research on ALA and R-ALA and have read allot, but I still do not undersatand the diffrence... this site http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/idssports11.htm I've been reading seems to explain it the best, but I still can't get a grasp on it....am I taking the right one?
something in that artical states that there is 50% of the real R-ALA in our bottles...
" The ALA you buy from nutrition stores is in reality a 50/50 mixture of S-ALA & R-ALA. (though they won't tell you that...) Most companies don't go through the complicated and expensive process required to purify and remove the synthetic S-ALA from their products. Be aware that unless the bottle specifically states 100% R-ALA, you are only getting a 50/50 blend."

r-ala has all the good benefits...so you want to buy r-ala specifically....you CAN use ala burt need to up the dosage..

as far as Glut goes......she will be doing a divided dose starting next week...the other willbe post wo.

ok gotchia!
I bought My RLA off the web site you all recomended :
AVOpharm
Glucorell R
how much should I take a day? it contains 100mg RLA
750mcg Biotin

alycat said:
so even if I"m having two cups of veggies (raw)?

no.....

this is my take:

1 rala with raw veggies...........

then base doseage on 1 ala = 30 grams of simple/complex carbs....

...there are those who will say that taking with fibrous carbs is a waste....

.....I say, the more stable the blood sugar the better, especially if you are munching on carrots beets

The Shadow said:
Meal 1:

Protein shake........

enough powder to cover 30 gra,s of protein....put this in 1.5 cups of nonfat/1% milk....one teaspoon creatine...same with glutamine podwer fi you have it....take vitamins as well

Meal2:

Handfull(1-1.5 Oz nuts)
500 ml water

Meal 3:

baby spinachleaves with 4-5 sliced strawberries and several bluberries....low cal dressing

can of tuna

a few crakers

500 ml water

Meal 4(after weights)

Same shake as meal one

Meal 5

6 ox lean fish, chicken or beef
small potato(baking or sweet)
green veggie

500 ml water

tomorrow(monday) weights:

LEGS:

Lex extensions - 4 sets of 8-10(6 second reps)
curls 4 sets of 8-10
Stiff deasdlifts 3 sets of 9-10
walking lunges 3 sets of 10 steps PER leg

am cardio - HIIT

30 seconds full intensity followed by 60 seconds active rest

6 cycles after a 15-20 minute warmup

Ummm, I'm already taking the glutamine in the morning shake & post WO.... is that wrong?

Top Bottom