Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shadows project.....

I was just wondering how much progress you have had since starting this program? How is your weight,b/f, and energy levels? Been reading throughout. Good luck!

skittles said:
I am nervous being on display like this, but I think it will be fun for anyone who wants to get involved!
I wouldn't mind giving it a go as well but I'm from Australia and can't buy a lot of things you have over there. And I have the problem of time difference to be able to talk to you all when you are online. I'm 14 weeks out from my first comp.

skittles said:
For those of you who don't know, Shadow is going to tell me what to eat, how to train etc...
I will be posting weekly pics & having a monthly BF test done.

Here is some history of me:
I had surgery done the first week of November. The doc put me off the gym till the new year. I did light cardio during Nov & Dec then started weight lifting again in Jan. I have a very soft look right now, and would like to gain some muscle.

- I am 23 years old
- I weigh 129 lbs right now
- my BF is 20.9%
- my calve is 13"
- Quad is 16.3"
- Thigh is 21.2"
- Hips 35.1"
- waist 27.6"
- chest 35.5"
- Bi is 10.3

If I forgot anything please let me know.

Shadow will be posting the pics. (I didn't know how to size them)

I KNOW they are not great & are not meant to be. This is a work in process. ! :)
I wouldn't mind giving it a go as well but I'm from Australia and can't buy a lot of things you have over there. And I have the problem of time difference to be able to talk to you all when you are online. I'm 14 weeks out from my first comp.

Tynkerbell24 said:
What is Shadow's Project???? Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks...I am new here and desperate...

It was a program that Shadow designed for some of us girls to follow. The diet is in the begining of this thread. You should follow the diet all week & you can have one cheat meal on the weekend. The exercises are listed through-out the thread. I followed it (but I didn't make it though the entire program :( , but I had great results while I followed it.) To see the program & results in detail check out Bunny's log.

Try the program out, you will have awesome results!

Top Bottom