Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shadows project.....

LC -- if you are looking for some guidelines I think part of the value of posting this up here to benefit anyone who can gain from the experience. There's some very basic, sound routines & advice that are applicable to pretty much anyone.

Sassy69 said:
LC -- if you are looking for some guidelines I think part of the value of posting this up here to benefit anyone who can gain from the experience. There's some very basic, sound routines & advice that are applicable to pretty much anyone.

Yup, LC - you can follow along & post pic too.....

The Shadow said:
just eat enought to get the rest of the meal down.......Ritz makes a really good wheat cracker...

blueberries are totally fine...they pack a HUGE anti-oxid punch......you can do the combo or totally one or the other - whichever you prefer.

Can she have Triscuits? Reduced fat or otherwise? How about dried blueberries, dried cranberries, etc?

thanks- Sassy..u look awsome in ur pic!! i read the threads all teh time, lots of helpful info...i dont post often, i admit i'm a lurker
Skittles- thank you. ya i am reading this thread regulary, i think its a very good project, lots of fun hardwork :), i wish i knew how to post a pic lol, i have a guy training with me, he is 12 years my age, adn he is very knowledgeble, i see many improvments already. We did elgs yesterday, and my leg presses went up 25lbs more and leg extension 15lbs more, im so proud lol...although i know my weaker spot is my hamstrings, he has me do burn outs at the end of my last set

leanchic said:
thanks- Sassy..u look awsome in ur pic!! i read the threads all teh time, lots of helpful info...i dont post often, i admit i'm a lurker
Skittles- thank you. ya i am reading this thread regulary, i think its a very good project, lots of fun hardwork :), i wish i knew how to post a pic lol, i have a guy training with me, he is 12 years my age, adn he is very knowledgeble, i see many improvments already. We did elgs yesterday, and my leg presses went up 25lbs more and leg extension 15lbs more, im so proud lol...although i know my weaker spot is my hamstrings, he has me do burn outs at the end of my last set

Thats good to hear....

To post pictures you go to upload under additional options.... browse till you find it & it will post

jenscats5 said:
Can she have Triscuits? Reduced fat or otherwise? How about dried blueberries, dried cranberries, etc?

sure....cals are cals

leanchic said:
oh ur so lucky!! i want to be trained by shadow!!! i train with a guy newyas, but everyone has different styles, and Shadow would be a good trainer...good luck! work hard :)

give me your stats...chances are you can follow the EXACT routine

Top Bottom