Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shadows project.....

The Shadow said:
stay with it.........those intervals are a meld to burn remaining liver glyocgen(varbs) and fat......

any questions about the weights for today?

Yup, I always did leg curls 1 leg at a time (hamstrings are a weak spot) should I do them like this, or together?

:) weight workout in 2 hours.

skittles said:
Yup, I always did leg curls 1 leg at a time (hamstrings are a weak spot) should I do them like this, or together?

:) weight workout in 2 hours.

Doesnt matter.......if there is a large strength imbalance do them uni-laterally.....otherwise both simultaneously are fine...

the workouts are very basci this week...we willbe adding some supersets later next week...concentrate on form and the 6 seconds per rep.....if 10 reps if the goal...the 10th resp should be a near max effort

Ok, I followed the leg routine. My first time training legs since the middle of Oct.(that's when dr. put me off)
Here's the #'s in case it matters:
Leg extensions 45/60/60/65 for 3/50 for 8
Curls 40/50/55 for 6 /50
Deadlifts 60/80/90 (Could have done more, but the BB where on a rack & I couldn't lift them down, I'll bring help next time)
Lunges 15/20/15
Numbers are probably a little on the light side, but I should have them up soon.

Weights for Tomorrow:

BACK:

WIDE PULLDOWN TO THE FRONT 4 SETS
SEATED ROWS 3 SETS
REVERSE PEC DEC 3 SETS
HYPERS 4 SETS

8-10 REPS ON ALL(6 SEC TUT)........

ABS:

SUPERSET:

BICYCLE WITH UPPER BODY MOTION
LYING LEG SCISSORS

30 SECONDS OF EACH FOR 5 SETS

Been reading and keeping up and just realized I didn't Wish you luck..

you are in excellent hands... ;)

oh ur so lucky!! i want to be trained by shadow!!! i train with a guy newyas, but everyone has different styles, and Shadow would be a good trainer...good luck! work hard :)

Top Bottom