Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shadows project.....

Skittles has her very basic diet for next week.........simple but effective...we need to see how she reacts the first 1-2 weeks and then we can tailor it more to her needs.

Skittles - take ONE 200 mg ala with your two shakes and your postwork out solid meal.

Also - use the yohim before am cardo...rub in well...by the time you hit the gym youll be good to go

Last edited:
Meal 1:

Protein shake........

enough powder to cover 30 gra,s of protein....put this in 1.5 cups of nonfat/1% milk....one teaspoon creatine...same with glutamine podwer fi you have it....take vitamins as well

Meal2:

Handfull(1-1.5 Oz nuts)
500 ml water

Meal 3:

baby spinachleaves with 4-5 sliced strawberries and several bluberries....low cal dressing

can of tuna

a few crakers

500 ml water

Meal 4(after weights)

Same shake as meal one

Meal 5

6 ox lean fish, chicken or beef
small potato(baking or sweet)
green veggie

500 ml water

tomorrow(monday) weights:

LEGS:

Lex extensions - 4 sets of 8-10(6 second reps)
curls 4 sets of 8-10
Stiff deasdlifts 3 sets of 9-10
walking lunges 3 sets of 10 steps PER leg

am cardio - HIIT

30 seconds full intensity followed by 60 seconds active rest

6 cycles after a 15-20 minute warmup

Last edited:
The Shadow said:
SKittles - how was am cardio??

Do you like the Intervals?

Cardio was good! I haven't done cardio 1st thing in the morning for almost a year. Felt great. I'm really feeling motivated - Thanks to you all!

I liked the intervals. I never got overly tired, but was able to give it my all. I'm not used to them yet though, and I'm sure I look funny to everyone around me. (Not the smoothest on my feet) Oh, well gave anyone watching a good morning laugh!

stay with it.........those intervals are a meld to burn remaining liver glyocgen(varbs) and fat......

any questions about the weights for today?

Shadow, having meal # 3 now. I don't really have any good crackers, just the white crackers you get with soup. Should I eat them or omit?

Also, the only blueberries at the store right now are frozen. I picked up some, but should I suck on these or add an extra strawberry?

Sorry so detailed, but don't want to mess up :)

skittles said:
Shadow, having meal # 3 now. I don't really have any good crackers, just the white crackers you get with soup. Should I eat them or omit?

Also, the only blueberries at the store right now are frozen. I picked up some, but should I suck on these or add an extra strawberry?

Sorry so detailed, but don't want to mess up :)

just eat enought to get the rest of the meal down.......Ritz makes a really good wheat cracker...

blueberries are totally fine...they pack a HUGE anti-oxid punch......you can do the combo or totally one or the other - whichever you prefer.

Top Bottom