Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shadows project.....

CanadianCutie said:
i think a few tablespoons a day are what is right
Yeah Yeah.... I really think there should be an alarm that goes off if more then two T are pulled from a jar. Then it's locked down and no breaking in....

treilin said:
Yeah I didn't include it today in my diet for the purpose of stopping an addiction before it starts....

...I had added a lot of it into my diet this week..scale went up...bf dropped a bit....try it and see....your aim is to gain after all

Sassy69 said:
Sometimes whatever works. ....!

Probably my biggest deal w/ peanut butter is that if I eat a lot the oil literally comes out in the form of zits. Nasty.
Hmmmmm I still think my zits were do to the diet coke this past weekend... My skin is naturally dry so I think it just helps to add more oil and make it normal. My ahir though I'm seeing is looking a lot better. My friend eats a LOT of PB and her hair looks like it should be on a pantene commercial.

The Shadow said:
...I had added a lot of it into my diet this week..scale went up...bf dropped a bit....try it and see....your aim is to gain after all
Yeah I have..... Maybe why my weight went up a pound. Like I said though I looked in the mirror after I weighed and this may sound a bit gross... but I could see another rib then usual... and my back feels like I shredded it the other day. I can't wait to see the pictures this week.

treilin said:
Yeah I have..... Maybe why my weight went up a pound. Like I said though I looked in the mirror after I weighed and this may sound a bit gross... but I could see another rib then usual... and my back feels like I shredded it the other day. I can't wait to see the pictures this week.

thats excellent.

keep in mind....we are going to build a bigger, more muscualr you.

you might even lose "scale" weight.....its ALL ABOUT the LBM number for you.

Pics and BF - when?

The Shadow said:
thats excellent.

keep in mind....we are going to build a bigger, more muscualr you.

you might even lose "scale" weight.....its ALL ABOUT the LBM number for you.

Pics and BF - when?
I did it this past sunday.... So what another week or two, Jan 30th or Feb 6th?

treilin said:
I did it this past sunday.... So what another week or two, Jan 30th or Feb 6th?

WEEKLY....you WILL see changes week to week.......

Alright... There you go Jan 30th I'll have updates. Do you want me to keep posting my pics on here or just e-mailing them to you? Not sure posting them every week is beneficial to everyone else? Just wondering what your thought is.... I'm wondering if the other warriors on this program are keeping with it? Noticed my gym is still a mad house. Wait till FEB 14th everyone will start eating chocolate and fall off the band wagon.... Then the gym will be mine... Muhhhhaaaa

Top Bottom