Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shadows project.....

Yea I was gonna say! I turn off avatars at work so no unexpected boobs or stuff go flying across my screen as the boss walks by. So I just turned them on again to see Shadow's shoe avatar & a nice set of abs!

Very nice!

*Bunny* said:
:( I hope not :worried:
Nope Shadow helped me to discover what I forgot. I drink 'Diet Coke' and Jack this past weekend. Diet pops make me break out... Duhhh... So it' all my doing. *pats myself on the back* for stupidity.

It's funny the way our bodies react to certain things.. ihave been eating alot of broccoli and brussel sprouts.. and i'm not sure it's working well for me.. making me really bloaty

treilin said:
Nope Shadow helped me to discover what I forgot. I drink 'Diet Coke' and Jack this past weekend. Diet pops make me break out... Duhhh... So it' all my doing. *pats myself on the back* for stupidity.

CanadianCutie said:
It's funny the way our bodies react to certain things.. ihave been eating alot of broccoli and brussel sprouts.. and i'm not sure it's working well for me.. making me really bloaty
Yeah I have noticed the PB difference I just noted it in my food log. Although I think I can get carried away. I think I'm going to have to get my measuring spoon out because I think my eyes are being way to generous on what a Tablespoon is. My hair looks shinier though!

Don't mention peaut butter.. my weakness..

I have 4 litres in my desk right now

treilin said:
Yeah I have noticed the PB difference I just noted it in my food log. Although I think I can get carried away. I think I'm going to have to get my measuring spoon out because I think my eyes are being way to generous on what a Tablespoon is. My hair looks shinier though!

CanadianCutie said:
Don't mention peaut butter.. my weakness..

I have 4 litres in my desk right now
Really how much do you eat of that stuff a day?? I mean I have heard Sassy can have PB fits too... Is there a limit of what is to much??

Some times 500g jar
treilin said:
Really how much do you eat of that stuff a day?? I mean I have heard Sassy can have PB fits too... Is there a limit of what is to much??

Nothing really.. it's my daily diet.. i eat the jar throughout the day..

I'm going to try to stop soon and see what happens.. but i think it helps me keep weight on.. so not sure that is a good idea
treilin said:
At one sitting? What do you notice different about your body once you do that??

Top Bottom