Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shadows project.....

Good luck to you I will watch your progress. I myself am going in for surgery in two weeks so I will be back to the gym in four or so. I hope you kick some butt!! If you do as well as I think you will I think I may follow your program because I have a similar body shape as you.

Courtneybcca said:
Good luck to you I will watch your progress. I myself am going in for surgery in two weeks so I will be back to the gym in four or so. I hope you kick some butt!! If you do as well as I think you will I think I may follow your program because I have a similar body shape as you.

Sorry to hear about your surgery. I hope it goes well for you. :)

Here is a picture of the supplements I will be taking/using. Feel free to ask about any of them.
The little brown pills are alpha lipoic acid (200 mg). I will be using these untill my order of r-ala come in. (I already had these & was storing them in my vitamin case, so I threw out the container. I posted a pic. so you all would know.)
I bought the glutamine today, and it is the wrong stuff. I should have the L-glutamine powder (Sorry Shadow - none of the supp. shops had any in. - I should be getting it in a week) I thought that the wrong is better than none, so I hope it will work for now.

Supps that I'm gonna start taking:
Glucorell-R
Thermorexin
Protein Powder (PVL)
Yohimburn es
Flaxseed oil

Skittles does this sound right?
I'm waitng these to come in the mail, I havent ordered the Thermorexin, do you recomend this?

alycat said:
Supps that I'm gonna start taking:
Glucorell-R
Thermorexin
Protein Powder (PVL)
Yohimburn es
Flaxseed oil

The Glucorell-R is the r-ala that Shadow recommends. I have some on order. He told me to get some Thermorexin too, but I already had & can get more Thermogenesis. He said I could stick with this. I think the difference is mine has ephedrine, and thermorexin doesn't.
I would say you should order the thermorexin & go with that!

Top Bottom