Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shadows project.....

I also have almost every Taebo tape & a heavy bag & gloves. Not sure if this can be incorporated, but I do have them.

skittles said:
I also have almost every Taebo tape & a heavy bag & gloves. Not sure if this can be incorporated, but I do have them.

sure.........its a good form of cardio.....think about the pilates as it really helps lengthen and "flow" the body...its a alos a GREAT way to unwind after weights cardio

CARDIO PLAN FOR JAN 10-15TH:

Monday - am:

High Intensity Interval Training - HIIT:

10 minutes general warm up on treadmill......work just hard enough to work alight sweat, then:

30 seconds FULL TILT 100% effort cardio...on a treadmill or Elliptical....30 seconds are hard as possible.....follow with 60 seconds of active(30-40% effort)......that is ONE CYCLE.

Mon - DO 8 total cycles........

WED - am

30 minutes on treadmill...........4.0-4.4 mph on a 12-15 degree incline

Friday - Same as Monday.........

Sat or Sunday - your choice - kickboxing or tae-bo or pilates......medium effort.

all cardio on empty stomach of course........WITH FAT BURNERS BEFORE HAND....DRINK LOTS OF WATER....

CONSTANT: PROTEIN SHAKE AFTER AM CARDIO...INTO WHICH YOU WILL DUMP YOUR GLUTAMINE POWDER.....AND CREATINE AS WELL.....ALSO ALA...DOSE DEPENDING ON WHICH VERSION UNTIL YOUR r- comes in

Last edited:
....a guy can do all of his piches...im never more than 1mm off on duplicate pinches....

just have to be consistent in the time of day, the location and pressure on the pinch

Sassy69 said:
You are gonna have so much fun with this! It is much easier to follow a strict diet when you are learning about the nutrition part of fitness & watching to see how you feel after each meal, each day, etc, instead of just starving yourself, feeling deprived, panicking when you get a craving, etc. And once you've gone thru it, you have so much more control over the act of eating - optimally it becomes a balance of foods you eat & enjoy and just a simple refueling for your body. You've heard the saying "Eat to live, not live to eat"? When you can do that for a fit lifestyle, you have learned the key to quality life.

I'll also add that Shadow can give you some great recipes because it does get awfully boring after a while if you are eating your food very plain. I grill just about everything but I'm pretty thin on the condiments & stuff. Mustard, vinegar, pepper, cajun / hot pepper spices, lemon, etc. I also recommend the "South Beach Diet" book because it has some great, very simple recipes in it.

It's a good idea to have a basic all around cookbook for the way you eat....

That said....... should you need recipe or food ideas, please let me know in the Recipe Thread or via PM..... I'll try to come up with something for you, or think of something -- ingredients, spices, etc..... Cuz while you want to do this I don't think you need to go crazy with blah! food..... I can post ideas in your thread also & if not according to your plan, Shadow can correct it....

Thanks to you all. I feel so lucky for this opportunity (thanks again Shadow)

Jenscats5, if you see anything feel free to add ideas in. I'm not all that great with spices, so that would be great!

jenscats5 said:
It's a good idea to have a basic all around cookbook for the way you eat....

That said....... should you need recipe or food ideas, please let me know in the Recipe Thread or via PM..... I'll try to come up with something for you, or think of something -- ingredients, spices, etc..... Cuz while you want to do this I don't think you need to go crazy with blah! food..... I can post ideas in your thread also & if not according to your plan, Shadow can correct it....

Very inspiring to EVERYONE.. I wont intrude here again, just wanted to say that with shadow on the job for your physical/mental and jen on the scene to keep your diet both on the money and VERY interesting, you are in the best hands imaginable.

I would say 'good luck' but you are already MAKING your luck.

cheers.

Top Bottom