Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shadows project.....

Treilin said:
I'm just a bit curious... Since we are all going to be watching this transformation is it possible to post her work-out regimen that you will be putting her on, and her daily food intake? I'm pretty much the same body shape as skittles about the same height and have the same goal in mind and want to put some muscle on as well. O.k....
I will buy a platinum membership if I can join in on this little escapade :)

I'm pretty sure EVERYTHING will be posted on this thread. My daily intake, training regime, pic, results etc....
If you have any questions, just post up! Good luck to you :)

Coolthis would be interesting for us all

skittles said:
I'm pretty sure EVERYTHING will be posted on this thread. My daily intake, training regime, pic, results etc....

skittles said:

Alrighty :)

I want you to do nothing this weekend but focus in the upcoming weeks....get your miond in the right place...rest the body, because you will need it....also look for a class or DVD of Windsor Pilates.....

The Shadow said:
Skittles - post up your three site pinches please.

She always used capilars(? I think she called them) She did back of arm (tri), the side of my stomach (about belly button height) & the front of my leg - told me to relax & pulled the skin from the quad area.

The Shadow said:
I want you to do nothing this weekend but focus in the upcoming weeks....get your miond in the right place...rest the body, because you will need it....also look for a class or DVD of Windsor Pilates.....

Haha, I already have the 3 tapes of Windsor Pilates. 20min, and the advanced hour. Never did it in about 2 years though.

yep....those are the three......

you can buy a set of digital calipers online.....you enter your gender/age and then do the three sites........it uses the JAckson-Pollack equation to give you % bodyfat.

If the trainer is well versed get him/her to do it weekly....

The Shadow said:
yep....those are the three......

you can buy a set of digital calipers online.....you enter your gender/age and then do the three sites........it uses the JAckson-Pollack equation to give you % bodyfat.

If the trainer is well versed get him/her to do it weekly....

I can get her to do it weekly if that's best. I will order the digital ones though. Probably a good thing to have.

Top Bottom