x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Shadows project.....

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Shadows project..... within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: For those of you who don't know, Shadow is going to tell me what to eat, how to train etc... I will be posting weekly pics & having a monthly BF test done. Here is some history of me: I had surgery done the first week of November. The doc put me off the gym till the new year. I did light cardio during Nov & Dec then started weight lifting again in Jan. I have a very soft look right now, and would like to gain some muscle. - I am 23 years old - I weigh 129 lbs right now - my BF

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Re: Shadows project.....

You are gonna have so much fun with this! It is much easier to follow a strict diet when you are learning about the nutrition part of fitness & watching to see how you feel after each meal, each day, etc, instead of just starving yourself, feeling deprived, panicking when you get a craving, etc. And once you've gone thru it, you have so much more control over the act of eating - optimally it becomes a balance of foods you eat & enjoy and just a simple refueling for your body. You've heard the saying "Eat to live, not live to eat"? When you can do that for a fit lifestyle, you have learned the key to quality life.

I'll also add that Shadow can give you some great recipes because it does get awfully boring after a while if you are eating your food very plain. I grill just about everything but I'm pretty thin on the condiments & stuff. Mustard, vinegar, pepper, cajun / hot pepper spices, lemon, etc. I also recommend the "South Beach Diet" book because it has some great, very simple recipes in it.

Mad Scientist

Quote Quote posted by Sassy69
    I also recommend the "South Beach Diet" book because it has some great, very simple recipes in it.
    Yes it does - that is actually a great cookbook.

Mad Scientist

and just a mention that I am very jealous of this project!

Quote Quote posted by Daisy_Girl
    Don't be a hater You already hot girlie!

good luck with your goals, skittles! i can't wait to see your results as you go along

and daisy_girl, i agree with sassy, you're hot!

Quote Quote posted by The Shadow
    around 5'8"ish?
    Yup 5'8"

Quote Quote posted by Daisy_Girl
    Ahhh Daisy. I seen your transformation & the way you look now. Your smokin'. Also, you answer almost EVERY diet/training question on this board. You are very knowledgeable, and very kind. You are at the point where I want to be. Therefore, I am jealous of you . I still have lots of hard work & learning to do!

[QUOTE=Sassy69]You are gonna have so much fun with this! It is much easier to follow a strict diet when you are learning about the nutrition part of fitness & watching to see how you feel after each meal, each day, etc, instead of just starving yourself, feeling deprived, panicking when you get a craving, etc.

Sassy, that pretty much sums me up. I do what I think is good for a while, see results.....than I will cheat. Sometimes I eat too little / wrong food, and the cravings kick in. Once I cheat I feel horrible & cut out meals. I know this is wrong, so it will be great to have someone tell me how much / what to eat.

I know this is a great opportunity for me, and I'm refusing to mess it up. I hate seeing my 'before' pics on display like that, so I have all the motivation in the world right now. (Not to mention Shadow, you, Daisy & all the others)

*MissFit*

good luck hun.. we're all cheering for u

and seriously.. once u see some results you will get freakin addicted

I'm just a bit curious... Since we are all going to be watching this transformation is it possible to post her work-out regimen that you will be putting her on, and her daily food intake? I'm pretty much the same body shape as skittles about the same height and have the same goal in mind and want to put some muscle on as well. O.k....
    I will buy a platinum membership if I can join in on this little escapade