Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shadows project.....

This is great motivation for all the ladies... Keep it up... I will post along with everyone else once I am heeled from my surgery.... I will need to do some serious cutting after that...

The Shadow said:
Darlin- Ive seen em

POST EM

Shadowww... I did post em... AHHH we just keep bumping heads eh! LMOA!!!!

Anyway, I have to go to the gym late tonight (personal reasons) however, I need to do Tri's and Bi's tonight ... what do you recommend. i know you're not there yet 9with Skittles) . but.... :qt: please :qt:

BIS:

Incline curls
preacher curls
cable curls

Tris:

pushdowns
seared dip machine
kickbacks

2 sets on all....8-10 reps - 6 sec TUT

Shadow -- who's pics are they you posted today?? Skittles or Alycat??

jenscats5 said:
Shadow -- who's pics are they you posted today?? Skittles or Alycat??

ALy's.

SKittles is the first post inthr htread...both aregoing to be smoking

yep

2 sets to failure

alycat said:
ouch! is this a double dog dare ya?? lol
not fair... Skittles, look great now. I, on the other hand look pretty gross at the moment! lol
but if this is a must... then SHadow post em up, since I have no idea how ;)(make sure you post then really small) heheheh

Alycat, Thanks - but I wouldn't say great......

You DO NOT look gross AT ALL!!!!! Thanks for posting & I promise that now you see yourself on here, all you can think about is working towards getting better & posting a pic you will be proud of :) GOOD JOB!!!!

Oh & PS - you are at a lower BF% than me..........already ahead of me :rose:

Last edited:
courtneybcca said:
This is great motivation for all the ladies... Keep it up... I will post along with everyone else once I am heeled from my surgery.... I will need to do some serious cutting after that...

I know how you feel hun......... I had surgery done in Nov. The dr. put me off of the gym on Oct.18th.........wasn't allowed to touch a weight till the new year :rolleyes: - Add Christmas & New Years into there & you have one lousy feeling lady.....
I hope you are feeling ok & have a quick recovery (Make sure to recover no matter how bad you miss the gym!!) Good luck :rose:

Top Bottom