Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Shadow Project

~Enuf~

So I tried to get the spread sheet and the word version of the Shadow project that were available through the sticky, and it didn't work.Here's where I'm at... I am in perhaps the best shape in my life right now, but I feel like I'm losing ground a little bit.( mind is becoming overly obsessed with the food thing) I don't think I'm eating enough which makes it difficult to train.
I've read alot on this site, and so I'm reaching here.. I figured maybe the SHADOW project would be soomething good to grab on to to keep me on track and in good if not better shape...
How do I begin?
Thank you

I can email you later today with it all if you'd like.....after work & gym....PM me your email addy....

~Enuf~ said:
So I tried to get the spread sheet and the word version of the Shadow project that were available through the sticky, and it didn't work.Here's where I'm at... I am in perhaps the best shape in my life right now, but I feel like I'm losing ground a little bit.( mind is becoming overly obsessed with the food thing) I don't think I'm eating enough which makes it difficult to train.
I've read alot on this site, and so I'm reaching here.. I figured maybe the SHADOW project would be soomething good to grab on to to keep me on track and in good if not better shape...
How do I begin?
Thank you
I personally think the SP is GREAT. Keeping a clean diet, macros as He suggests, and his workouts are the key to success... :qt:

send or post specifics

bf
weight
etc........and post a pic

or send a pic to me via pm if you are concerned about any specific areas that need touching up

THANKS JENS

:kiss:

The Shadow said:
send or post specifics

bf
weight

or send a pic to me via pm if you are concerned about any specific areas that need touching up

THANKS JENS

I'd love to follow your posts and if you can do post picture...
Thanks!
:)

The Shadow said:
send or post specifics

bf
weight

THANKS JENS

Email sent...... :heart:

The Shadow said:
send or post specifics

bf
weight

THANKS JENS

Okay.. here goes
Stats:
5'5
125lbs
dont know exact bf percent

Goals are to lose fat, build more defined abs, back and arms and legs.

THank you JENSCAT!! I got them..
a few questions. What does TUT mean and what is the "butt blaster' ?
Thanks in advance!

~Enuf~ said:
THank you JENSCAT!! I got them..
a few questions. What does TUT mean and what is the "butt blaster' ?
Thanks in advance!

TUT = "time under tension" ie the amount of time it takes you to complete a move.....so say with a bicep curl, say it takes you 2 counts to curl the bar up & 2 counts to lower it - that's a 4 TUT

Butt blaster = Glute Press

Top Bottom