Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shadow I found a bigger pic of you....

jenscats5 said:
I can just hear "Stella!!!!!!!" in a Southern drawl....

Ihad a midwestern/fata accent for that show....very very diluted michigan accent

Sassy69 said:
I SAID "4 TUT" y'ALL!

short-one -- when I was in high school we had 2 brothers who were hella tall & played basketball (duh, what else would they play??) The taller of the two was dating this petite little cheerleader. He was 7'1", she was about 4'11". Can you say "spinner"??

yeppers. :D that was probably one of the reasons the relationship didn't get very far. I got tired REAL quick with the "she's perfectly proportioned for...." jokes. Plus, he was a moron.

The Shadow said:
Ihad a midwestern/fata accent for that show....very very diluted michigan accent

I am from Minnesota and - luckily - do not have the drawl. I talk to people back home once in a while they all talk just like the people in "Fargo".

the-short-one said:
I am from Minnesota and - luckily - do not have the drawl. I talk to people back home once in a while they all talk just like the people in "Fargo".

Where in MN? Do you say "Ya, you betcha!"? I laugh every time I talk to my family back there. Then, horror of horrors, I moved there for 10 months last yr and the 20 yrs I spent trying to get rid of my accent were shot to shit. I now go up to the hosse, watch the birds on the ruf and the fish in the crick while drinking a pop while the sun gos done.

Sassy69 said:
Where in MN? Do you say "Ya, you betcha!"? I laugh every time I talk to my family back there. Then, horror of horrors, I moved there for 10 months last yr and the 20 yrs I spent trying to get rid of my accent were shot to shit. I now go up to the hosse, watch the birds on the ruf and the fish in the crick while drinking a pop while the sun gos done.

Crookston, MN. 30 minutes from Grand Forks, ND - 2 hours from the Canadian Border - bout an hour north of Fargo. Lived there until I was 16. Moved to Arizona. Don't have the accent. :D Love the sound of it, though.

Top Bottom