Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This sh*t CRACKED ME UP!

Can you copy & paste :heart: ? "You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the for"

OK, sorry about that......here it is.....

#1 Yesterday, 04:22 PM
rAJJIN
original member Join Date: Jun 2002

You guys ever mess with Knuckleheads in the gym?

You ever have them people that Just annoy the hell out of ya?
they want to ask all these questions and for advice and as soon as you offer to give a good honest tip they want to argue about it?
I think Ill start A game out of it...Like telling them to eat raw eggs every morning first thing. Or Uncooked Hamburgers...cooking it will degrade the protein. Any other good ideas? Maybe all Liquid meals one weak followed with Phase:2 which is All Peanut butter and Dry wheat bread,maybe a few crackers or Sugerfree Jello for desert.

#2 Yesterday, 04:52 PM
haze324
Registered User Join Date: Jun 2002

Just remember that OLD thread on the UG I think...

..When you shoot your gear in the ass, its supposed to actually be shot in the asshole!!!!

WAY FASTER ABSORBTION!!!!!

#3 Yesterday, 05:08 PM
Alin
Kilo Klub Member Join Date: Jul 2002

Tell them to eat cat food,,,its anabolic

#4 Yesterday, 05:11 PM
JustWannaBeHuge

lol. or I remember years ago in an interview..I think it was Jeff Everson, he said that if cow shit would make guys gain another 10-15 pounds, you'd see bodybuilders clearing shit off of the farms.

Tell them that cow shit is almost as potent as steroids due to the cows being on GH and test to gain more mass, that should be funny as hell.

#5 Yesterday, 09:07 PM
STORM SHADOW
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by haze324
Just remember that OLD thread on the UG I think...

..When you shoot your gear in the ass, its supposed to actually be shot in the asshole!!!!

WAY FASTER ABSORBTION!!!!!

Hey don't laugh hehehehe there was a kid years ago on elite board that thought when we said in the ass he thought we meant the rectal muscle and all he could talk about on the board was how bad that hurts and can't do this anymore!

THE STORM

#6 Yesterday, 09:25 PM
JETHRO TULL
Kilo Klub Member Join Date: Jun 2002

RAJIN...THE KNUCKLEHEADS ARE SO DANG NUMEROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF A GUY MESSED WITH ALL OF THEM....THERE JUST WOULDN'T BE TIME TO WORK OUT!

I DO LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK THOUGH....LOL. IT JUST WOULDN'T BE FAIR TO LEAVE SOME OF THE DICKHEADS OUT WOULD IT? I MEAN JUST MESSING WITH A FEW SEEMS UNFAIR OR SOMETHING. MAYBE YOU COULD ROUND UP EVERY BLOW HARD ASSHOLE IN THE GYM AT ONE TIME.

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS AND ....IMPLEMENT YOUR PEANUT BUTTER AND DRY BREAD TORTURE? WELL, YOU COULD OFFER A GROUP RATE. YES, INFORM THEM THAT THE TRULY 'HARDCORE' MEMBERS [THE SELF-PROCLAIMED HARDCORE] WOULD BE GETTING TOGETHER TO DISCUSS SOME CUTTING EDGE INFO YOU'D GOTTEN FROM PROS. SCHEDULE IT FOR A SHIT DAY WHEN YOU ARE BORED OFF YOUR ASS ANYWAY! LOL....

OR ....SIMPLY MAKE A LIST OF YOUR CREATIVE IDEAS AND SOME OF THE ONES OTHER GUYS MENTIONED IN THE THREAD...I AM PARTIAL TO THE RECTAL INJECTIONS GUIDELINE AND EATING HORMONE LADEN COWSHIT. HAHAHAHA...MAKE A LIST OF ABOUT SIX TO TEN GUARANTEED TRICKS AND DOLE IT OUT TO THE MOST ANNOYING OF THE GYM MEATHEADS AND STAND BACK. THAT WAY YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO WASTE TIME HEARING THEIR HORSESHIT POINT OF VIEW. ALL YOU'D HAVE TO SAY IS TRY THESE FOR 2 WEEKS AND GET BACK TO ME...IT'S WHAT RONNIE COLEMAN DOES IN TEXAS.

#7 Today, 12:39 AM
bigbadasian
Slant-eyed mutha fucka/Moderator Join Date: Jul 2002

|----[\\\]>-------- do i encounter knuckleheads? i run a gym....everyday 10x's a day bro! Tell them to go fuck themselves, it helps with recovery time in the gym

#8 Today, 02:43 AM
Dave_19
Kilo Klub Member Join Date: Jul 2002

what about the protein cycling diet for bulking. 5 no protein days 1 normal 1 high.

#9 Today, 04:33 AM
mike1107
Registered User Join Date: Nov 2002

mix high fat bacon and chocolate chip protein for post training meal to stimulate insulin

#10 Today, 04:38 AM
thebrick

4 Exlax a day really brings out those abs.

#11 Today, 06:37 AM
TooPowerful4u
Kilo Klub Member Join Date: Aug 2003

Just make sure you dont forget one key factor bro. When they eat the peanutbutter with dry whole wheat bread (at least 3 servings)..... they CANNOT have any liquids 1hr before or after that meal as it would interfere with the absorption of the key proteins and nutrients contained.

#12 Today, 06:55 AM
Coopie
Registered User Join Date: Oct 2004

raj, you're so right!

I see these two guys in the gym every day - they are there when I arrive and they are still there when I leave. They look like they've never seen the inside of a gym before, but they do at least 30 sets per bodypart and they do two bodyparts a day - 5 days a week. HOLY OVERTRAINING!

I have considered saying something to them to try to help, but they look like assholes. They are the loudest, most annoying asses and they're the type who load up a bar with "impressive" weight only to get one half-assed rep while yelling and screaming the entire time.

Clowns...

#14 Today, 07:22 AM
STORM SHADOW
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2005

I see these two guys in the gym every day - they are there when I arrive and they are still there when I leave. They look like they've never seen the inside of a gym before, but they do at least 30 sets per bodypart and they do two bodyparts a day - 5 days a week. HOLY OVERTRAINING!

I have considered saying something to them to try to help, but they look like assholes. They are the loudest, most annoying asses and they're the type who load up a bar with "impressive" weight only to get one half-assed rep while yelling and screaming the entire time.

Clowns...

I really fucking hate that grrrrrrrr

THE STORM

Health & fitness is where people seem to throw common sense out the door & look for all sorts of crazy fixes that they don't even have the sense to question.

I thought the cat food / anabolic one was HILLARIOUS! ....along with a couple others....ha ha

The one about the guy who thinks you're supposed to shoot roids in your asshole --- god I hope he wasn't dumb enough to actually do that....

Top Bottom