Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scorpio's Journal

Just remember u can learn from someone elses log.. but not everything works for everyone :)

mermaid said:
Hi Scorpio Girl, you said in another post that sometimes you can have up to 125-150g of fat in a day. Is it OK to have these many fat grams, even though they're the good fats? I still don't understand the low carb / carb cycling thing. Since I've been logging, my fat grams have been over 50 and I've been worrying about it - I thought it was getting too high.

09-30-05 cont.

11:00 AM
1/2 Cup Cottage Cheese
1/2 oz Almonds
1 Fish Oil Cap
1 Green Tea Cap

1:15 PM
1/2 Cup Ground Turkey w/Tomato Sauce
1 Piece WW Low Carb Bread

2:00 PM
1 Ephedrine Tab
1/2 Caffiene Tab

I'm really trying to increase my water consumption. I just really DON'T like water. I'm going to try adding lemon or something to it (even lemon is kind of boring to me). If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Water is boring....

HOWEVER...and I'm so proud of myself for this.... I've not so much as looked at my bottle of wine in the fridge since last Saturday!!! THAT is an amazing accomplishment for me. I'm a 2 glass a day kinda' girl. I like to cook and drink wine. So now, it's just cooking and no wine. Maybe tonight....not sure yet.

ScorpioGirl said:
HOWEVER...and I'm so proud of myself for this.... I've not so much as looked at my bottle of wine in the fridge since last Saturday!!! THAT is an amazing accomplishment for me. I'm a 2 glass a day kinda' girl. I like to cook and drink wine. So now, it's just cooking and no wine. Maybe tonight....not sure yet.

Oh, so much like me. Alcohol was a staple of my diet. Trying to break the habit has not been easy - in fact apart from making sure I eat regularly, it's been the hardest part. Makes me sound like a lush!

ScorpioGirl said:
Ouuuuuuuuuuu great job girl :) I was contemplating this for dinn dinn but not sure. From 2 glasses a day to 2 glasses one night a week... that is still good.

I spend way to much $$$ on wine so I guess it makes the 'reward' that much sweeter...

excuse me while I search for my *will power* :D

Oh, so much like me. Alcohol was a staple of my diet. Trying to break the habit has not been easy - in fact apart from making sure I eat regularly, it's been the hardest part. Makes me sound like a lush!
LOL, I know, makes me sound like one too!!!! I just really enjoy it. It's soooo relaxing!

I spend way to much $$$ on wine so I guess it makes the 'reward' that much sweeter...

excuse me while I search for my *will power*
Yah, and once I have a glass - it's ALLLLL OVER! The will power is definitely hiding from me! lol

09-30-05 cont.

4:00 PM
1/2 oz Almonds

8:00 PM
3 oz Ground Sirloin Burger
1 Red Potato

9:00 PM
2 TBSP ANPB

Totals: CAL 1125, FAT 68, CARB 38, PRO 96

I'm still struggling mentally with increasing my carbs. This day was obvioulsy one of the not so good days.

10-01-05 HAPPY OCTOBER - I love autumn

7:15 AM
Shower, YES
1 Ephedrine Tab, 1/2 Caffiene Tab

7:45 AM
20 Min. HIIT Cardio - Elliptical 4 One Minute Sprints

8:15 AM
Isopure Protein Shake
No Glut or Creatine

12:00 PM
3 oz Ground Sirloin Burger
3/4 Cup Sauteed Veggies (zucchini, yellow squash, mushrooms, red bell peppers)

1:30 PM
1 Ephedrine Tab
1/2 Caffiene Tab

Well, it's been a week of slightly increasing my carbs. I also stopped the Creatine a couple of days ago. Monday I stepped on the scale and was 128 lbs. Yesterday I was 126.5, today I'm down to 124.5. WOW! Maybe my change-up is working??:)

...and I have a question....last week my fiance tested my bf (he's my tester every week). We do the 3 point test. He got 15 in all all three areas. This morning he had to work, so I got the callipers out and did my own test. I got 13, 12, 12! I'm going to have him test me in the morning to see what he gets, but I'd love to actually be the numbers I got. Is it possible to go from 21.5 to 17-18 in a week?

Last edited:
10-01-05 cont.

4:30 PM
1 Piece WW LC Bread

5:30 PM
1 oz Ham Steak (threw it out - too much sodium)
1/2 Cup Ground Turkey w/Tomato Sauce
1 Slice WW LC Bread

6:00 - 8:00 PM
3 Glasses Wine

Totals: CAL 1167.5, FAT 38.63, CARB 29, PRO 83

10-02-05 CHEAT MEAL SOMETIME TODAY

Had my fiance test my bf this AM. He came up with 14,14,12, so I'm going to use his numbers. This week I'm down to 19% bf, last week - 21.5%.

8:00 AM
1 Ephedrine Tab
1/2 Caffiene Tab
Isopure Shake (no glut or creatine)

8:45 AM
1 Piece WW LC Toast w/tsp margarine

Top Bottom