Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scorpio's Journal

Wed. 01-04-06
Weight 119.5

6:00 AM
EC Stack

6:30 Hams, Glutes, Calves
SLDL - Std bar
bar no weight (45#) x 12
bar + 20 (65#) x 10
bar + 40 (85#) x 10
bar + 40 (85#) x 10

Lying Leg Curls
(my bench sucks and I have to do light weight or my form is off)
25# x 10
35# x 10
35# x 10
25# x 10

DB Lunges
12# DB's x 10
15# DB's x 10
20# DB's x 10 - 2 sets

Was supposed to do Step Up's, but was feeling a little dizzy at this point, so I skipped them today. I'll pick them up tomorrow if I'm not sore - maybe even tonight.

DB Calf Raises w 20# DB's
5 sets of 20

7:45 AM
ON Pro Complex Protein Shake w/Glut
2 Cranberry

10:45 AM
2 Pc LC Whole Grain Bread
2 1/2 T LC PB
1 Multi, 2 Cranberry

Thurs. 01-05-06
Weight 118

7:00 AM
EC Stack

7:15 AM Chest & Abs

Flat Bench Press - 4 TUT
65# x 10
75# x 10 - failure
85# x 8 - failure
75 x 10 - failure

Incline DB Press - 6 TUT
15# DBs x 10
20# DBs x 10 - 2 sets

Flat DB Flies - 6 TUT
10# DBs x 10 - 3 sets

Crunches w/8# DB
3 sets of 25

Scissors & leg lifts
3 - 1 minute sets

8:15 AM
ON Pro Complex Protein Shake w/glut

10:15 AM
1 Cup Cottage Cheese

2:00
2 Cups Spaghetti Squash
3/4 Cup Spaghetti Sauce (homemade)
I know, I know....there's not a protein source here, but I couldn't choke down Albacore. Hate to say it, but I'm gonna end up with a protein bar hangin' out of my mouth when I get hungry (which shouldn't be long).

Whoa Buddy!!! My hammies are SCREAMIN' today!

OK, I have a question......I need to get my BUTT this sore and I can't seem to do it. Lunges and squats aren't working. Step-ups don't do it either. When I was doing my SLDLs yesterday, I was using my glutes and squeezing as hard as I could - same with my Lunges....and nothing. Not the slightest bit sore. Any suggestions?

scorpiogirl said:

OK, I have a question......I need to get my BUTT this sore and I can't seem to do it. Lunges and squats aren't working. Step-ups don't do it either. When I was doing my SLDLs yesterday, I was using my glutes and squeezing as hard as I could - same with my Lunges....and nothing. Not the slightest bit sore. Any suggestions?

I think you're posting in the wrong journal. Shouldn't you retire this one? ;)

But to answer your question, 45 degree leg press machine is very effective to me. You can try different angles with your feet and really put on some serious weight. Also, that butt blaster machine where you kick back is pretty good as is hip flexor mat work on all fours.

Hey, you're RIGHT!!! I'm so use to seeing this one that I guess I just clicked it instead of my new one!!!! Thanks for the heads up - I'll pay attention next time!!! lol

scorpiogirl said:
Thank ya', girls!!

IP I did the bf last Sunday - I'm at 12% right now - BUT - I'm still not happy yet. In any case, I'm going to try to go a little lower, but I need to order some supps anyway to start building. When I get those - IT'S ON!!! :qt:

Sounds like a deal...it will so be ON!! You better hurry though or I will be cutting when you start bulking!! lol Hope you had an AWESOME new years!! :qt:

Looking awesome!! :D

Definitely added some size/thickness since I saw you compete last May (I believe that's when it was)

This is on my mypsace.com/wholefoodsforhealth page and I love it!

Tami's NON-SUGAR COATED responses to exercise/diet excuses:

-I don't have the time
We find time every day for our favorite TV show, we find time to enjoy a meal at a restaurant, we find time to meet with friends......
If you don't make it priority, you WON'T find time. This is the #1 excuse I hear. If you use this one, you just don't want it bad enough.

-I deserve to eat whatever I want

Actually you can! Just not the WHOLE BOX of Twinkies in one sitting. Eat whole, healthy foods in the right quantities through the week and give yourself ONE day during the weekend to eat whatever you want. If you work hard at it, you deserve the reward.

-I don't have the willpower

Eating healthy and exercise require the 3 D's:
Discipline
Dedication
Determination
Again, if you use this one, you just don't want it bad enough.

There are those who have health issues which make it difficult to lose fat. Maybe you aren't even aware that you fall into this category. See a medical professional and get your blood work done to ensure your levels are in the appropriate range.

Don't start small and ease into eating whole, healthy foods. Jump in with both feet and GO FOR IT! You will feel better and have more energy.

As far as the boyfried, just keep your head on straight and be true to yourself. But don't be mean!! lol I LOVE being single, everything is in the same place you left it, no having to compromise (sp), no having to bend your plans to make everyone happy! Ahhhh, those were the days!!! lol

Hmmm interesting.

Top Bottom