Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scorpio's Journal

10-24-05 cont.

total loss of appetite today

5:00 PM
5 oz Tilapia

Don't know if I'm eating more tonight. Gotta' go to the grocery so maybe that'll "spark" something in the hunger dept.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thinking of you, hang in there.

Don't forget to eat, you need it, you know.

Thank you, M. We still haven't been able to find her or the car, but we know she's there. She know's she's going to lock up, so she's hiding. She's done this once before, so she has practice and she's VERY smart - most of the time. I'm disgusted. I'm pressing charges against her bf and his twin brother this week for harboring a runaway. Have I said I'm DISGUSTED yet?!?!?! :sigh:

10-24-05 cont.

well, didn't go to the store, and didn't eat anymore....but I had 2 glasses of wine.

Totals: CAL 1004, FAT 41, CARB 104, PRO 53

Tues. 10-25-05
Weight 123 - wondering if my scale even goes below this number!!

7:30 AM
BI'S & ABS

Incline curls, 4 sets / 12 reps, 10 lb dbs

Close grip curls w/EZ curl bar - bar only-12 reps, 10 lbs added-12 reps, 15 lbs added-0 reps for 2 sets

Crunches 25x3

8:15 AM
Isopure shake w/1 TBSP ANPB (forgot the glut)

10:30 AM
1 Cup Ground Beef/WW Pasta/Tomato Sauce
1 Ephedrine
1/2 Caffiene
1 Fish Oil
1 Green Tea
1 Avlimil

mermaid said:
:bigkiss:

Thinking of you, hang in there.

Don't forget to eat, you need it, you know.

What she said....I think you are really doing extremely well with the diet/exercise given what you're going through right now. :heart:

Top Bottom