Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scorpio's '06 Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
scorpiogirl said:
Mon. 01-16-06

Woke up late so I'll have to squeeze the training in tonight. I have been training 1 muscle group per day. I think I need to increase that to two muscle groups per day. I'm not hitting them enough and my recovery time is way too long. Tonight will be a back & shoulders night.

SG, I'm glad to see you are considering this. I'd love to see you go to a "bodypart 2x/week" scheme and see how you respond. I think it will go very favorably, but I admit that everyone is different. Take your total volume (total number of reps) for each bodypart from your current schedule and split it out over 2 workouts, grouping appropriate bodyparts together. If you'd like, run it by everyone for feedback. Just be careful that you don't dramatically increase your overall volume by thinking you have to do the same amount you WERE doing on each one of your new workouts.

Again, cut the previous total in half and play with it. Let us know if you'd like for us to scrutinize it! LOL! :p

nelmsjer said:
SG, I'm glad to see you are considering this. I'd love to see you go to a "bodypart 2x/week" scheme and see how you respond. I think it will go very favorably, but I admit that everyone is different. Take your total volume (total number of reps) for each bodypart from your current schedule and split it out over 2 workouts, grouping appropriate bodyparts together. If you'd like, run it by everyone for feedback. Just be careful that you don't dramatically increase your overall volume by thinking you have to do the same amount you WERE doing on each one of your new workouts.

Again, cut the previous total in half and play with it. Let us know if you'd like for us to scrutinize it! LOL! :p
Thanks, Nel! I'll be posting my training still, so if you see something that may need to be changed or have a suggestion, just give me a shout! I'm in kind of a rut right now because I'm on my last week of cutting and I'm trying to get my mind switched over to bulking. Tough to do!

I'm not sure how many calories a day I should go up to. I'll just start climing gradually and see how I respond. I gain pretty easily (and not in a good way) if I eat too many carbs. So I'm thinking I'll try to stay around 120 - 150 a day. I'm usually between 30-80 a day while cutting. I may need to tweek that, but well see how it goes in the beginning.

scorpiogirl said:
Mon. 01-16-06

9:15 AM
1 Pc American Supreme Stuffed Crust (last pc left)
1 Multi, 1 Echinacea
1:30 PM
4 oz Chic Breast
1/2 Cup Protein Pudding

6:30 PM
Stole a handfull of Hot & Spicy Cheeze-It's from my daughter!

7:15 PM BACK & SHOULDERS
Upright Rows (DB)
15# DBs x 10 - 3 sets

Side Lat Raises (DB)
12# DBs x 10 - 2 sets
10# DBs x 10 - 1 set

Bent Over Rows w/EZ Curl Bar
50# x 10, 55# x 10, 55# x 10

Unilateral Pulldowns
25# x 10, 25# x 8, 20# x 10

8:00 PM
ON Pro Complex Protein Shake w/Glut

8:30 PM
1 Cup Fried Cabbage (cooking spray & butter buds)
8 oz Scallops - ohhhh, these were good!
1 Sweet Pickle

Totals: CAL 1301, FAT 35, CARB 80, PRO 161 (f23%, c25%, p52%)

Tues. 01-17-06
Weight 118

7:45 AM
EC Stack

10:15 AM
8 oz Bay Scallops
6 oz LC Yogurt (I wasn't going to get LC yogurt until I saw the it had TWICE as much protein in it)
4 Cranberry, 1 Script, 1 Multi, 1 Echinacea

1:00 PM
1.5 oz Sunflower Seeds
1/2 Cup Cottage Cheese

4:45 PM
4 oz Albacore Steak
2 tsp Hot & Spicy Stone Ground Mustard

6:15 PM CHEST & ABS
Flat Bench
65# x 10, 85# x 8, 75# x 10

Incline DB Press
20# DBs x 10 - 3 sets

Flat Flies
12# DBs x 10 - 2 sets

Crunches w/10# DB
3 sets of 20

Sidebends w/20# DB
3 sets of 20

7:00 PM
1 Breadstick
4 Cranberry, 1 Echinacea, 1 Script

Last edited:
scorpiogirl said:
Originally Posted by scorpiogirl
Wed. 01-04-06
Weight 119.5

6:00 AM
EC Stack

6:30 Hams, Glutes, Calves
SLDL - Std bar
bar no weight (45#) x 12
bar + 20 (65#) x 10
bar + 40 (85#) x 10
bar + 40 (85#) x 10

Lying Leg Curls
(my bench sucks and I have to do light weight or my form is off)
25# x 10
35# x 10
35# x 10
25# x 10

DB Lunges
12# DB's x 10
15# DB's x 10
20# DB's x 10 - 2 sets

Was supposed to do Step Up's, but was feeling a little dizzy at this point, so I skipped them today. I'll pick them up tomorrow if I'm not sore - maybe even tonight.

DB Calf Raises w 20# DB's
5 sets of 20

7:45 AM
2 Cranberry

10:45 AM
2 Pc LC Whole Grain Bread
2 1/2 T LC PB
1 Multi, 2 Cranberry

1:45 PM
4 oz Albacore
6 oz Yogurt (Dannon L&F)
2 Cranberry, 1 Echinacea

6:30 PM
B4L Protein bar.....trying to cut these out, but I wasn't able to eat "real food"
7:45 PM
1 Pc LC Whole Grain Bread (stomach was churning from hunger - VERY hungry today!)

9:00 PM
3 oz Ribeye (lean only)
2 Cranberry

Totals: CAL 1318, FAT 46, CARB 66, PRO 153 (f32%, c20%, p48%)
O.k. I have a concern... I have seen "Dizzy" in your log a few times... What's going on?

I think I just need some food in my system before I train - especially on leg day!

iceprincess said:
YES, we are wanting to see :Perk: PICTURES :Perk: before you begin your bulking phase! ;)
Ok, ok, ok!!! lol I didn't have time to take them all, but here's an arm for ya'! I'll take more in the morning! :)
Bi01-19-06.png

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/ScorpioGirl1/Bi101-19-06.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom