Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scorpio's '06 Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
6:00 PM
2 Cups Romaine
4 oz Chic Breast
2 TBSP Balsamic Vin.
2 Scripts

9:00 PM
1 Cup Protein Pudding

Totals: CAL 1396, FAT 37, CARB 96, PRO 169 (f24%, c28%, p49%)

nelmsjer said:
SG, how much lower are you going with bodyfat %age? My wife is waiting... ;) LOL!
I know, I know! lol I just want to really minimize the fat before I go the other way. I'm thinking a week from Monday.

scorpiogirl said:
I know, I know! lol I just want to really minimize the fat before I go the other way. I'm thinking a week from Monday.

Sounds great - I will be waiting for ya! How are you feeling with your bf% being so low? When do you plan on getting it checked again? ;)

Haven't heard about your daughter in a while. How are things going with her?

iceprincess said:
Sounds great - I will be waiting for ya! How are you feeling with your bf% being so low? When do you plan on getting it checked again? ;)

Haven't heard about your daughter in a while. How are things going with her?
I'll check the bf% in the morning. I'm 117 lbs today, so I'm thinking I'm just under 12% still, but we'll see.

The daughter is doing a little better, but I still have one eye on her at all times!!!!! We actually enrolled her in college. She's going for her Associate's in Medical Assisting right now and wants a Bachelor's in Medical Tech. If she stays with it like she is now, she could have both degrees in 3 years. She's pretty excited about it - so are we! She's the youngest person in any of her classes, which is to be expected only being 17.

When she was in juvi, she gained 8 lbs which is GREAT because she's a hardgainer, but she was also completely inactive for 23 hours a day in there. She's probably lost 4 or 5 lbs of that....she's 5'5", 110 (around there), and the last time we checked her bf% (just for shits and giggles) it was 13%. I gave her my old log book because it was too small and she's been logging her own stuff & trying to keep her calories up around 1600. She's drinking protein shakes too. I'm glad she's taking an interest. I do; however, have to stay on her about staying out of the sugar and keeping her protein up. I keep mentioning lifting weights to her hoping to finally get her going with that too. She learned a few things in juvi - which shocked me - but they have a rec room with some weight equipment. She learned how to do DB BLDL's (she didn't know what they were called), but we have to work on her form.

Oh, Geez....I could keep going and going, but I won't take up any more space!! lol Thanks for asking about her! :heart:

Fri. 01-13-06 HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!
Weight 117

8:30 AM
2 Pieces Multigrain Toast (not LC)
2 TBSP ANPB
1 TBSP Margarine :rolleyes: (on some things, I just GOTTA' have it)
Script

11:00 AM
4 oz Albacore Steak
EC Stack

scorpiogirl said:
Fri. 01-13-06 HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!
Weight 117

8:30 AM
2 Pieces Multigrain Toast (not LC)
2 TBSP ANPB
1 TBSP Margarine :rolleyes: (on some things, I just GOTTA' have it)
Script

11:00 AM
4 oz Albacore Steak
EC Stack
2:45 PM
Protein Bar

5:30 PM
Subway - Didn't feel like cooking
LC Wrap with Turkey (xtra meat, lettuce, spinach, tomato, cucumber, green pepper, banana pepper, vinegar & oil)

5:30 PM
Subway - Didn't feel like cooking

I sure know that feeling. Sometimes I swear at my George Foreman grill as I pull it out for the third time during the day! Unfortunately, there's nothing better than real fresh food hot off the grill (unless you can get it in a restaurant).

buffalogal said:
I sure know that feeling. Sometimes I swear at my George Foreman grill as I pull it out for the third time during the day! Unfortunately, there's nothing better than real fresh food hot off the grill (unless you can get it in a restaurant).

Yah, I feel a little guilty about it, but I'm REALLY tired today. It's been a long week and I'm just BLAH! I gotta' get up in the morning and make up for the slacking I've done this week (training). I'm going out to the kitchen to make some sweet potato fries and regular fries - from scratch, of course! lol I'll probablly chew on a hunk of grilled chicken while I'm out there - KAK! I'd rather have the protein pudding, but I'm slacking on the protein intake today too. Good Lord!!! Somebody......crack the whip!!!!!!

:velvett:

I can always return the favor :wink:

Don't slack now - you're almost there - then you can bulk with IP and build some serious muscle!

Such good news about your daughter. I am so pleased things are working out.

Let us know how the glutes are feeling...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom