Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scorpio's '06 Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Bunny* said:
LMFAO, future.

Scorp - How do you like the machine based work vs the free weights etc?
Well, I like them both, but with DC it's mostly machines due to the mini sets and only short rests between. It's hard to do that with free weights. I feel better mentally when I do free just because I know I've used stabilizers too and I feel I've "done more work" so to say.

scorpiogirl said:
Well, I like them both, but with DC it's mostly machines due to the mini sets and only short rests between. It's hard to do that with free weights. I feel better mentally when I do free just because I know I've used stabilizers too and I feel I've "done more work" so to say.
Thanks for elaborating... I know what you mean about the stabilzers ... oddly enough, all the compound lifting I was doing I feel excentuated the imbalances I had, I cannot explain why at this time but I can FEEL it more than before. It's rather bizzare.

Well, ladies....just thought I would throw this out there......I'm having a really SHITTY night! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom