Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scorpio's '06 Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
nelmsjer said:
SG, what are you wanting CB to do? What do you "need"?
Need to get my ass out of bed in the morning (lol) and need the rush before training. I have 2 CB left in the bottle and will take them before I leave to go home to train. After that....I don't know what to use.

Mon. 01-30-06
Weight 124 :eek2:

9:15 AM
3 Fried Eggs (cooking spray)
Red pepper flakes, dash of Lawrey's, dried chopped onion
3 Cardio Breeze

12:30 PM
1 Cup Homemade Chili w/sprinkle of shreaded chz, chili powder, red pepper flakes
3 Slices Red Bell Pepper
2 Sesapure, 1 Echinacea, 2 Cranberry

scorpiogirl said:
Mon. 01-30-06
Weight 124 :eek2:

3 Fried Eggs (cooking spray)
Red pepper flakes, dash of Lawrey's, dried chopped onion
3 Cardio Breeze

12:30 PM
1 Cup Homemade Chili w/sprinkle of shreaded chz, chili powder, red pepper flakes
3 Slices Red Bell Pepper
2 Sesapure, 1 Echinacea, 2 Cranberry
4:30 PM
1 Cup Chili
1 Pc LC WW Bread
2 Cardio Breeze

6:45 PM LEGS

Smith Machine "Butt Blaster" (can't believe I didn't figure this one out sooner!)
45# x 12, 55# x 10, 55# x 12

SLDL
95# x 10 - 3 sets

Leg Extensions
45# x 12, 90# x 10, 90# x 10

I didn't feel like I did all that much, but by the time I was done, the legs were JELLO!

7:30 PM
Atkins Protein Shake (still don't have my ON order yet - GRRRRRR)

8:30 PM
4 oz Shrimp (sauteed in cooking spray, minced garlic, fresh squeezed lemon)

9:00 pm
1 serving Hot & Spicy Cheez-It's

Totals: CAL 1546, FAT 78, CARB 52, PRO 143 (f48%, c14%, p39%)

Last edited:
buffalogal said:
Ugh, too sad for me to watch it tonight! They've had a lot of specials on lately about 9/11...
strange....but it's almost a feeling of paying my respects for some reason. I don't know how long I'll be able to watch....

Tues. 01-31-06

7:00 AM
2 Raw Energy Extreme (got this at Healthkick last night)
Ingredients:
Bee Pollen, Gotu Kola, Eleuthero, Korean Panax Ginseng, Schizandra, Royal Jelly 3.5x, Peppermint Leaf, Ginger Root, Cayenne & Octacosanol

Feels very similar to CB, but only took 2 to start

1/4 Cup Cashews
4 oz Shrimp
2 Cranberry

12:15 PM
4 oz Albacore Steak
1/2 Cup Spanish Rice
2 Sesapure, 1 Echinacea, 2 Cranberry, 1 Multi

I'm so excited....just got my protein and multi! 'bout time!

Last edited:
Interesting ... I recently read on the net that Oliver Stone is filming a movie starring Nicholas Cage ... called "World Trade Center"... plot is : Two Port Authority police officers become trapped under the rubble of the World Trade Center...

More:
"In the aftermath of the World Trade Center disaster, hope is still alive. Refusing to bow down to terrorism, rescuers and family of the victims press forward. Their mission of rescue and recovery is driven by the faith that under each piece of rubble, a co-worker, a friend a family member may be found. This is the true story of John McLoughlin and William J. Jimeno, the last two survivors extracted from Ground Zero and the rescuers who never gave up. It's a story of the true heroes of that fateful time in the history of the United States when buildings would fall and heroes would rise, literally from the ashes to inspire the entire human race."

*Bunny* said:
Interesting ... I recently read on the net that Oliver Stone is filming a movie starring Nicholas Cage ... called "World Trade Center"... plot is : Two Port Authority police officers become trapped under the rubble of the World Trade Center...

More:
"In the aftermath of the World Trade Center disaster, hope is still alive. Refusing to bow down to terrorism, rescuers and family of the victims press forward. Their mission of rescue and recovery is driven by the faith that under each piece of rubble, a co-worker, a friend a family member may be found. This is the true story of John McLoughlin and William J. Jimeno, the last two survivors extracted from Ground Zero and the rescuers who never gave up. It's a story of the true heroes of that fateful time in the history of the United States when buildings would fall and heroes would rise, literally from the ashes to inspire the entire human race."
OMG, I sat there sobbing for the whole last hour. (Flight 93)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom