Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scorpio's '06 Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all - Nelms, IP & Mermaid, for the good vibes!!! I'm sending them back to all of you! Especially you, Mermie! (I think Nelms & IP have "their own" vibes! :winkwink: lol)

:heart: you all!! :kiss:

Last edited:
scorpiogirl said:
Sat. 01-28-06

9:30 AM
Triple Tall SF Caramel/Vanilla Breve
3/4 Piece Meat Lover's Quiche

12:45
Still full from breakfast and I'm SURE that was at least 1000 calories!
2 Sesapure, 3 Cardio Breeze, 1 Echinacea (employee and daughter are SICK!)

3:00 PM
Handfull of Mesquite BBQ Potato Chips

4:00 PM BIs & TRIs

Incline Curls w/15# DBs
3 sets of 10

Hammer Curls w/15# DBs
3 sets of 10

Tricep Kickbacks w 12# DBs
3 sets of 10

Tricep Extensions w/20# DB
3 sets of 10

4:45 PM
Myoplex Shake - oh I'm so glad these are gone!

7:00 PM PIZZA HUT DELIVERY
2 Pieces American Stuffed Crust Supreme
2 Cheesy Sticks
3 Sesapure

Totals: ???????????????

Sun. 01-29-06
Weight 122

9:30 AM
Myoplex Shake (last one)

12:30 AM
Last pc of pizza

3:30 APPLEBEE's (my mom was in town)
Chicken teryaki Bowl (didn't eat most of the rice)

7:00 PM
Handfull of Mesquite BBQ Potato Chips

9:30 PM
Atkins Strawberry Protein Shake (still waiting on my ON & Multi to get here)

Totals: ????????????????????

Mon. 01-30-06
Weight 124 :eek2:

9:15 AM
3 Fried Eggs (cooking spray)
Red pepper flakes, dash of Lawrey's, dried chopped onion
3 Cardio Breeze (I feel nada'!)

OK, going from not eating to being able to loosen the reigns a little has me going crazy!!! I went from 117.5 Friday morning to 124 this morning. :rolleyes: Back on track....NOW!!!!

I'm going to have to find something other than CB. It's not working. Any suggestions?

scorpiogirl said:
Mon. 01-30-06
Weight 124 :eek2:

9:15 AM
3 Fried Eggs (cooking spray)
Red pepper flakes, dash of Lawrey's, dried chopped onion
3 Cardio Breeze (I feel nada'!)

OK, going from not eating to being able to loosen the reigns a little has me going crazy!!! I went from 117.5 Friday morning to 124 this morning. :rolleyes: Back on track....NOW!!!!

I'm going to have to find something other than CB. It's not working. Any suggestions?
Ehh probably just water retention you are experiencing from the increase in food don't worry...
Have you tried Thermorexin? Also when was the last time you cycled off a fat burner? You may be burning your receptors out, or becoming immune to it in your system. You may need to get off of it for a few weeks and start out adding it little by little back into your diet.

treilin said:
Ehh probably just water retention you are experiencing from the increase in food don't worry...
Have you tried Thermorexin? Also when was the last time you cycled off a fat burner? You may be burning your receptors out, or becoming immune to it in your system. You may need to get off of it for a few weeks and start out adding it little by little back into your diet.
Haven't tried Thermorexin yet. I wan't something I can "feel"...know what I mean? I ususally do the EC Stack, so I'm use to a pretty big jolt. I stopped taking it last Monday to give those receptors a rest. I was planning on taking a couple of weeks off of it, but if I can find something to keep me satisfied, I'll stay off longer.

scorpiogirl said:
Haven't tried Thermorexin yet. I wan't something I can "feel"...know what I mean? I ususally do the EC Stack, so I'm use to a pretty big jolt. I stopped taking it last Monday to give those receptors a rest. I was planning on taking a couple of weeks off of it, but if I can find something to keep me satisfied, I'll stay off longer.
Yeah I had that issue last July on Thermorexin and Cardio Breeze and I cycled off everything and I haven't added any fat burners or caffeine back in until now. (almost 6 months later) Green tea with caffeine gave me a jolt that you speak of the past few weeks and is still going strong. I just added one cardio breeze this a.m. and I feel like I'm bouncing off the walls. You may need to take a month off or so. It doesn't sound healthy to keep switching products around just to get jolts unless you are using them for a specific purpose?! I mean I know you are about ready to add some muscle on again so I don't know if staying on a fat burner is really necessary (My own opinion). Since the fat burner is just an additive to when you are trying to get fat off. Maybe when you go to add muscle on you could try taking arginine supplement before your weight routine to get the 'pump' effect. It's the main ingredient in NO2 that gives the pump effect but a LOT cheaper!
Speaking of which I just now remembered that stuff... Hmmm Maybe I should have added that in...

treilin said:
Yeah I had that issue last July on Thermorexin and Cardio Breeze and I cycled off everything and I haven't added any fat burners or caffeine back in until now. (almost 6 months later) Green tea with caffeine gave me a jolt that you speak of the past few weeks and is still going strong. I just added one cardio breeze this a.m. and I feel like I'm bouncing off the walls. You may need to take a month off or so. It doesn't sound healthy to keep switching products around just to get jolts unless you are using them for a specific purpose?! I mean I know you are about ready to add some muscle on again so I don't know if staying on a fat burner is really necessary (My own opinion). Since the fat burner is just an additive to when you are trying to get fat off. Maybe when you go to add muscle on you could try taking arginine supplement before your weight routine to get the 'pump' effect. It's the main ingredient in NO2 that gives the pump effect but a LOT cheaper!
Speaking of which I just now remembered that stuff... Hmmm Maybe I should have added that in...
Yah, I know I'm bad because of this! I'm to the point now that I get bitchy if I don't get my "fix"! Probably not a good thing. I asked about NO2 a while back and received quite a bit of positive feedback on it. I may add that to my supps too. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom