Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scorpio's '06 Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
iceprincess said:
HOW FUN!! I would love to meet all of you and SEE you in person. Where is the show at and what are the dates (July is better :verygood: )? By then SG and I will be off our bulking diets too!! :dance2:

Her shows are in Michigan. The dates and location are on Treilin's post a page or two back. I know one is in Detroit and I don't remember right now where the 2nd one is. OMG, it would be SOOOO cool if we could all get together!!!

scorpiogirl said:
Her shows are in Michigan. The dates and location are on Treilin's post a page or two back. I know one is in Detroit and I don't remember right now where the 2nd one is. OMG, it would be SOOOO cool if we could all get together!!!

Thanks SG - I will definitely have to check into it and see what we can come up with!! :qt: HOW FUN! :elephant::elephant:

Fri. 01-27-06

4:30 AM
2 oz Stuffed Chic Breast smothered in...
.75 Cup Homemade Chili
3 Cardio Breeze, 2 Sesapure

Jeez, I had a bad day! Woke up @ 2:30 AM stressing about money and bills (just added new equipment at the studio - growing pains). Couldn't go back to sleep so I talked to Mermaid, IP & Nelms for a minute, ate took my Sesa & CB - and guess what - I went back to sleep for another hour around 6 AM - YES, AFTER TAKING 3 FREAKIN' CB'S!!! lol I's was tyred!!!!

Anyway, I get to the studio, tan, and then didn't have time to put my makeup on until around 11:00 AM. So I just sit down to put on my makeup and - you know how I'm always bitchin' about how AOL sucks - the Comcast guy walks in to hook up my high speed internet. So I'm trying to put on my makeup, and while the cable guy was there, I figured I'd hook up my new frigedator (the old one was leaking a bit, so the employees are getting it in the breakroom). So in this process, the cable guy plugs stuff into plugs without telling me where he put them. Keep in mind I have two printers, a laminator, a telephone, refrigerator, microwave, computer.....wires & computer cables everywhere, and the dude just leaves. I've got DSL to UNHOOK and he's now hooked up a cable modem - so now I'm really pissy! So there I am, on the floor under my desk unplugging all the shit trying to figure out where it all goes. NOT HAPPY!!! :(

I FINALLY got it figured out at about 3:50 - my employee gets there at 4:00. Needless to say, I had no time to be here today and I get really irritated if I don't get my MEEEEEEE time!!!!!!!

K,,,,I'm done!

scorpiogirl said:
Jeez, I had a bad day! Woke up @ 2:30 AM stressing about money and bills (just added new equipment at the studio - growing pains). Couldn't go back to sleep so I talked to Mermaid, IP & Nelms for a minute, ate took my Sesa & CB - and guess what - I went back to sleep for another hour around 6 AM - YES, AFTER TAKING 3 FREAKIN' CB'S!!! lol I's was tyred!!!!

Anyway, I get to the studio, tan, and then didn't have time to put my makeup on until around 11:00 AM. So I just sit down to put on my makeup and - you know how I'm always bitchin' about how AOL sucks - the Comcast guy walks in to hook up my high speed internet. So I'm trying to put on my makeup, and while the cable guy was there, I figured I'd hook up my new frigedator (the old one was leaking a bit, so the employees are getting it in the breakroom). So in this process, the cable guy plugs stuff into plugs without telling me where he put them. Keep in mind I have two printers, a laminator, a telephone, refrigerator, microwave, computer.....wires & computer cables everywhere, and the dude just leaves. I've got DSL to UNHOOK and he's now hooked up a cable modem - so now I'm really pissy! So there I am, on the floor under my desk unplugging all the shit trying to figure out where it all goes. NOT HAPPY!!! :(

I FINALLY got it figured out at about 3:50 - my employee gets there at 4:00. Needless to say, I had no time to be here today and I get really irritated if I don't get my MEEEEEEE time!!!!!!!

K,,,,I'm done!

Awww sorry hun! Ulter thinks I'm very unique b/c I could take T-Rex and go to sleep an hour later ... if the body needs a rest, it will take it eh?

Funny, this morning I DRAGGED my ass outta bed after taking 3 CB too ... I just wanted to be lazy but I'm glad I made it to the gym :) Great day there for me (personal ;))

I hope your weekend is better than today ...
I need a drink :worried:

*Bunny* said:
I need a drink :worried:

Sounds like SG needs one too. Hope your day gets better. I would have been pissed too if I was stuck having to figure out where everything was supposed to be plugged!!

Thanks, Bunny & Roony! :heart:

I needed a drink last night and I'm still needing one!!!!! lol (which I will get an unlimited, no guilt amount of tonight!!!)

This morning I woke up with horrible cramps and Mr. S couldn't sleep last night, so he had me awake 4 or 5 times trying to bet me to have a conversation with him at various times between 1:00 AM and 6:30 AM.

After my crappy day yesterday, I went home, got in to an argument with him, slept like crap AGAIN and then woke up with cramps!!!!

Well, today is better! I started it off with a triple tall SF Vanilla/Caramel Breve and a big FAT piece of meat lovers quiche from the coffee cafe across the street from the studio! I didn't log my food yesterday - and also didn't train - had bis & tris planned - so I need to get my head screwed on straight now. I'll train bis & tris as soon as I get home today.

Wow!!! I did abs a couple of days ago and instead of doing my regular crunches with a 10# DB, I decided to do 3-one minute sets of leg lifts lying on the bench with my legs off the end. Holy schmoly do I feel these!!! STILL!!!! :)

Sat. 01-28-06

9:30 AM
Triple Tall SF Caramel/Vanilla Breve
3/4 Piece Meat Lover's Quiche

12:45
Still full from breakfast and I'm SURE that was at least 1000 calories!
2 Sesapure, 3 Cardio Breeze, 1 Echinacea (employee and daughter are SICK!)

SG - what a couple of days!! I hope you enjoyed your unlimited guilt free drinks last night! You very much so deserved them. (though not a habit!! heehee) ;)

:heart: I am sending you good day vibes for today, and I hope that your employee and daughter get well SOON. :doc:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom