Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scorpio's '06 Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roonytunes said:
I may have missed this, but what's your recipe for Choc PB Protein Cheesecake? Sounds intriguing to say the least!
Sure does :)

SG, how did the 3 CB feel?

I usually have a GS apple too :) I must have been thinking T-Rex when I suggested the 'nana ... whoopsie =)

I don't think it was you who recommended the banana. It was one of the guys on the CB Feedback thread. I do well with 3....could probably do 4 & be OK. I need to order more!

I'll post the Choc PB Cheesecake recipe in just a few.....I'm training shoulders & back at the moment, but was installing a new keyboard between sets and wanted to try it out, so I stopped in real quick :D . Be back in a few......

OK, Girls....here's the cheesecake recipe...My comments are in bold print....

Chocolate PB Cheesecake

Crust:
1c.graham cracker crumbs
1-2egg whites (stick with 1 to start)

Filling:
1.5c. cottage cheese
0.5c. skim milk
2scps.chocolate protein powder
2Tbs. peanut butter
2-3pks. splenda
1pk. unflavored gelatin

-Mix together pie crust ingredients and press into a greased 9" pie plate. (I couldn't get mine to go up the sides of the pie pan, so I just left it on the bottom) Bake at 350F for 10-15 minutes or until golden. Let cool.
-Mix together cottage cheese, milk, protein powder, splenda and peanut butter in blender. Blend until smooth.
-Mix gelatin according to directions, then add to blender and mix 15 seconds (My gelatin directions said to mix in salt and lemon juice, which I didn't do and it was fine - also, I wasn't crazy about the wiggly texture after it all set up in the fridge. I think it would be better without the crust and just mixed in a bowl and chilled in the fridge)
-Pour into pie shell and refridgerate until set

This stuff tastes REALLY good!:)

scorpiogirl said:
Wed. 01-25-06
Weight 117.5

7:15 AM
1/2 Granny Smith Apple
3 Cardio Breeze
(gotta' eat to take the CB on an empty stomach - this is just a buffer for the CB - banana's don't work)

9:15 AM
1.5 Cups Chic Broccoli Bake
2 Sesapure

11:30 AM
1 Cup Chic Broccoli Bake
2 TBSP ANPB
2 Cardio Breeze, 2 Cranberry

2:30 PM
6 oz Albacore Steak
1 tsp Hot & Sweet Stone Ground Mustard
5:45 PM
2 Graham Crackers (a little pre-training energy)

6:00 PM SHOULDERS & BACK

DB Shoulder Press 20# DBs
3 sets of 10

Upright Rows
15# DBs x 10, 20# DBs x 10, 20# DBs x 10

DB Rows
15# DBs x 10, 20# DBs x 10 - 2 sets

Good Mornings w/EZ Curl Bar - no weight
3 sets of 12

6:30 PM
Myoplex Cookies & Cream premade shake
I added Glut & Creatine
(this isn't my 1st choice, but my protein powder should be here by Friday, so this is a quick fix until then. I'm not all that crazy about them. I don't like the processed taste)

8:00 PM
1/2 Granny Smith Apple

8:30 PM
1 Cup Spanish Rice
1/2 Stuffed Chic Breast

Totals: CAL 1693, FAT 48, CARB 118, PRO 192 (f26%, c28%,p46%)

Last edited:
You're looking good Girl!! Great job on taking the EC stack out for a while!! :kiss:

Eat some of that Chocolate PB Cheesecake for ME!!! heehee ;) YUMMY - I can't wait to get back to the states and try that recipie out. :p :Chef:

iceprincess said:
You're looking good Girl!! Great job on taking the EC stack out for a while!! :kiss:

Eat some of that Chocolate PB Cheesecake for ME!!! heehee ;) YUMMY - I can't wait to get back to the states and try that recipie out. :p :Chef:
When are you coming home?!?!?!?

Thurs. 01-26-06
Weight 117.5

7:00 AM
5 Mini Carrots
3 Cardio Breeze

9:30 AM - STARVING!!!!!
1/2 Stuffed Chic Breast
1 Cup Spanish Rice
2 Sesapure, 2 Cranberry, 1 Echinacea

scorpiogirl said:
When are you coming home?!?!?!?

I know this sounds silly, but we have to be exceptionally careful on this one (security). The best I can tell you is sometime EARLY summer!!! :dance2: ;) :dance2:

iceprincess said:
I know this sounds silly, but we have to be exceptionally careful on this one (security). The best I can tell you is sometime in the EARLY summer!!! :dance2: ;) :dance2:
YEAY!!!! :elephant: :elephant: :laugh2:

iceprincess said:
I know this sounds silly, but we have to be exceptionally careful on this one (security). The best I can tell you is sometime EARLY summer!!! :dance2: ;) :dance2:
That is awesome!!!!

We should totally arrange a mini meet up ... :idea:

Maybe?

SG, I'm sure we'll see each other around Treil's show :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom