Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scorpio's '06 Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
scorpiogirl said:
Well, 2nd time - but first time doing it RIGHT! I appreciate your stopping in! I'm sure I'll be asking lots more questions!!! :)

I made REALLY good gains my first time (about 10 lbs of muscle - yah, I was tiny), but my diet wasn't as clean as it should have been. I'm thinking this time, I should get a better result with the help from "my girls"!!!! :heart: .

When you bulked before and made gains of 10lbs LBM, how much extra weight did you put on to acheive that 10lbs of LBM? I realize that everyone is different, but I am really trying to figure out how much longer I should remain on my bulking cycle (since this is my first time to EVER bulk) :qt:

iceprincess said:
When you bulked before and made gains of 10lbs LBM, how much extra weight did you put on to acheive that 10lbs of LBM? I realize that everyone is different, but I am really trying to figure out how much longer I should remain on my bulking cycle (since this is my first time to EVER bulk) :qt:

19 lbs!!!! :eek2:
This time, I hope to keep that down a little. I'm not sure if I want TEN lbs this time, but I do know I'm not willing to let myself go above 16-18% bf. I don't know if that's possible, but I'm gonna try! If I can't do it, I'll wait until next winter to bulk. I only have until mid April to get what I can get and then I'm cutting again. We'll see how it goes!

Originally Posted by scorpiogirl
Mon. 01-23-06 START BULKING

7:15 AM
EC Stack

9:15 AM
1.5 C Chicken Broccoli Bake
2 Cranberry, 1 Echinacea

11:45 AM
1 Cup Cottage Cheese
1 Cup Blueberries
2 Sesapure
2:30 PM
1.5 Cups Chic Broccoli Bake
1 Pc Choc PB Protein Cheesecake
Handfull of Sunflower Seeds
2 Cranberry

6:00 PM
Egg Sandwich (2 Whole Eggs, 2 Pc LC 7 Grain Bread, 1 TBSP Mayo)
2 Sesapure

6:30 PM TRIS & BIS

Cable curls
20#x10, 30#x8, 35#x6

Hammer Curls
15# DBs x 10, 20# DBs x 8, 20# DBs x 8

DB Kickbacks
10# x 10, 12# x 10 - 2 sets

Unilateral Pushdowns
10# x 10, 10# x 9, 10# x 8

8:30 PM
Stuffed Chicken Breast (from recipe thread)
Chicken breast sliced in 1/2, layered in a peice of ham, shreaded cheese, put other half back on top, added 3 pc of precooded bacon and a piece of provolone & bake 30 min. This is the BEST!!!!! (a little salty due to the ham)

SG, where is your post workout shake or protein/carb combo immediately after the workout?

And I haven't forgotten. I'm working on it now. :)

*Bunny* said:
It's awfully quite without you around. Where you at woman?
UGH!!!! I've had a really sh*tty day!!! AOL SUCKS for one, my computer was screwed up at work and I just finally got it all worked out at 2:45 PM. I'm pms-ing (I think), I have an employee who either doesn't listen, or he's dumb! How many frickin' times can you explain something to someone!!!! It's NOT technical, it's acutally how to dilute sanitizing solution!!! Is that stupid or what?!?!?!?!

OK, I'm over it.

Well, just ate a beef & been burrito! God, it was good! I'm supposed to train legs tonight, and I'm just NOT into it! It's only 9-12 sets, so maybe I can get myself siked up here!

scorpiogirl said:
UGH!!!! I've had a really sh*tty day!!! AOL SUCKS for one, my computer was screwed up at work and I just finally got it all worked out at 2:45 PM. I'm pms-ing (I think), I have an employee who either doesn't listen, or he's dumb! How many frickin' times can you explain something to someone!!!! It's NOT technical, it's acutally how to dilute sanitizing solution!!! Is that stupid or what?!?!?!?!

OK, I'm over it.

Well, just ate a beef & been burrito! God, it was good! I'm supposed to train legs tonight, and I'm just NOT into it! It's only 9-12 sets, so maybe I can get myself siked up here!
Gurrrrrrrl git your hiney to the gym and work those legs dag nabbit :velvett:

No excuses ... you want those calves to look foxy don't you? Not going to happen sitting around eating burrito's stressing about some jackass (i..e spiking cortisol = fat storage)

:heart:

*Bunny* said:
Gurrrrrrrl git your hiney to the gym and work those legs dag nabbit :velvett:

No excuses ... you want those calves to look foxy don't you? Not going to happen sitting around eating burrito's stressing about some jackass (i..e spiking cortisol = fat storage)

:heart:

LOL!!! I know, I know! YOU'RE RIGHT!!!!!! Just getting my log (paper) all written down and put up here, and then I'll go do it. I did calves this morning - I'm happy I don't have to mess with them tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom