Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scorpio's '06 Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
scorpiogirl said:
Hmmmmm, I'll have to think about that cold turkey thing. Actually, the only way I know how to quit "anything" is cold turkey. I just don't have the personality to do a little here and do a little there. I'll think about that one.....
SG, why don't you just cycle the Ephedrine with Cardio Breeze? 2 weeks on EC / 2 weeks on CB and give your receptors a break. Since CB doesn't use the same mechanism as ephedrine it is an effective replacement and may overshadow any withdrawl symptoms you "think" you are going to have.

If you want to get technical:
"Cardio Breeze is not reliant on beta-agonism. With ephedrine there is severe down regulation of the beta adrenoceptor, with the removal of ephedrine natural stimulus is "muted" because of that down regulation. Since CB is not reliant on beta-agonism for its effects it is an effective taper or replacement when coming off ephedrine."

Your body will thank you and you will see better results while using the Ephedra if you cycle it properly.

*Bunny* said:
SG, why don't you just cycle the Ephedrine with Cardio Breeze? 2 weeks on EC / 2 weeks on CB and give your receptors a break. Since CB doesn't use the same mechanism as ephedrine it is an effective replacement and may overshadow any withdrawl symptoms you "think" you are going to have.

If you want to get technical:
"Cardio Breeze is not reliant on beta-agonism. With ephedrine there is severe down regulation of the beta adrenoceptor, with the removal of ephedrine natural stimulus is "muted" because of that down regulation. Since CB is not reliant on beta-agonism for its effects it is an effective taper or replacement when coming off ephedrine."

Your body will thank you and you will see better results while using the Ephedra if you cycle it properly.
Thanks, Bunny! I'll start today. Got my CB right here with me along with all my other supps. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

scorpiogirl said:
Thanks, Bunny! I'll start today. Got my CB right here with me along with all my other supps. Thanks for the suggestion! :)
There are times when THAT is the only thing getting my @$$ outta bed... I often set my alarm for 4:15 - 4:30 to take the CB, lay back down, and I'm UP 30-45 minutes later.

Since I don't use E, after 2-3 weeks, if I'm up to 2 CB + 1 TREX or 3 CB, then I know it's time for a break. After that 2 weeks off, I can feel it working again.

Should work great for you and your energy and you don't have to give anything up, just find a different way to get it. ;)

*Bunny* said:
There are times when THAT is the only thing getting my @$$ outta bed... I often set my alarm for 4:15 - 4:30 to take the CB, lay back down, and I'm UP 30-45 minutes later.

Since I don't use E, after 2-3 weeks, if I'm up to 2 CB + 1 TREX or 3 CB, then I know it's time for a break. After that 2 weeks off, I can feel it working again.

Should work great for you and your energy and you don't have to give anything up, just find a different way to get it. ;)
The thing I found with the CB is that it takes 3 to equal my stack and it upsets my stomach if empty. The stomach thing isn't an issue now, because I'm not doing any cardio. We'll see how many it takes to get me going.....lol

scorpiogirl said:
The thing I found with the CB is that it takes 3 to equal my stack and it upsets my stomach if empty. The stomach thing isn't an issue now, because I'm not doing any cardio. We'll see how many it takes to get me going.....lol

Hmm, I've noticed that too on a couple of occasions, you can either split the dose apart a little (take one every 10-15 minutes before you hit the gym to see how that works instead of all at once) OR do you have any T-Rex? You can try the 2CB:1TREX (**WARNING** for those wondering I do not suggest anyone try this stack if they cannot handle stims)

*Bunny* said:
Hmm, I've noticed that too on a couple of occasions, you can either split the dose apart a little (take one every 10-15 minutes before you hit the gym to see how that works instead of all at once) OR do you have any T-Rex? You can try the 2CB:1TREX (**WARNING** for those wondering I do not suggest anyone try this stack if they cannot handle stims)
Well, I'll see how the CB goes by itself and if I need a little more, I'll order some T-REX. You know, for the longest time, it was hard for me to handle the EC Stack. You'd never know that now! lol

scorpiogirl said:
Mon. 01-23-06 START BULKING

7:15 AM
EC Stack

9:15 AM
1.5 C Chicken Broccoli Bake
2 Cranberry, 1 Echinacea
11:45 AM
1 Cup Cottage Cheese
1 Cup Blueberries
2 Sesapure

Ouuu, so what are your plans for the bulking diet/training wise. Anything specifically laid out yet? (Did I miss it? :worried: )

*Bunny* said:
Ouuu, so what are your plans for the bulking diet/training wise. Anything specifically laid out yet? (Did I miss it? :worried: )
No, you didn't miss it! I haven't really said much about it. I'm going to up my calories (obviously), but I'm not sure how much yet. Any suggestions? I was thinking 300-500 calories to start and see how I do with that.

I have my trusted Sesapure here. Going to continue with the ON Pro Complex Shakes w/Glut and I'm going to throw in Creatine during bulking. I've changed up my training a little bit and am waiting on a response from Nelms. Feel free to add your 2 cents.

I had bulked and cut before EF, but I've found so much useful info. here that I think I need to ask about what I'm doing instead of just doing it like I use to. My diet before was not clean like it is now and I was training 1 body part per day back then too. I've switched to two muscle groups per day and I'm trying to get 2 training sessions per muscle group per week. No cardio.

Any thoughts?

scorpiogirl said:
No, you didn't miss it! I haven't really said much about it. I'm going to up my calories (obviously), but I'm not sure how much yet. Any suggestions? I was thinking 300-500 calories to start and see how I do with that.

I have my trusted Sesapure here. Going to continue with the ON Pro Complex Shakes w/Glut and I'm going to throw in Creatine during bulking. I've changed up my training a little bit and am waiting on a response from Nelms. Feel free to add your 2 cents.

I had bulked and cut before EF, but I've found so much useful info. here that I think I need to ask about what I'm doing instead of just doing it like I use to. My diet before was not clean like it is now and I was training 1 body part per day back then too. I've switched to two muscle groups per day and I'm trying to get 2 training sessions per muscle group per week. No cardio.

Any thoughts?
I have never bulked and Cut before, so this has just been experimenting ...

Not saying you should do this, but giving you some ideas. When I went from what I looked like in April to August, I was eating 2500 - 2800 cals EASY, if not more. I left the one BP/day, still did cardio (BUT Sprints, PLYO stuff) and did something like the following (I may change this later as I'm going off memory here):

MONDAYS & THURSDAYS – Chest & Tri’s
TUESDAYS & FRIDAYS – Back & Bi’s
WEDNESDAYS & SATURDAYS – Legs & Shoulders
SUNDAY - Rest

I had a training partner at the time, so we mixed things up alot to meet both our goals, and to challenge one another.

I will say I basically did 3 exercises per body group for 4 sets, except on Leg Day It was 5-6 exercises for legs & 4 exercise for shoulders (again for 4 sets). I blew up, I didn't burn out. :)

Cardio, you may want to incorporate plyo explosive movements, maybe 3 x week.

Abs - 2 - 3 x a week as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom