Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scorpio's '06 Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
scorpiogirl said:

2 Cranberry

I've been meaning to ask you this...when you say 2 cranberry or 4 cranberry, do you mean the fruit? They are tiny, so why only 2 or 4? (When I eat blueberries, I eat 1/4 cup as my minimum serving)

Roonytunes said:
I've been meaning to ask you this...when you say 2 cranberry or 4 cranberry, do you mean the fruit? They are tiny, so why only 2 or 4? (When I eat blueberries, I eat 1/4 cup as my minimum serving)
I take Cranberry in pill form for UTI prevention.

iceprincess said:
Slacking on the protein are we.....?? :evil:

Are we still on for tomorrow?? :RADAR
Yes, I was a slacker yesterday, fo sho! Bad me, BAD ME!!! lol

OH.....IT'S ON - MOST DEFINITELY - IT'S ON!!!!!!!!!! :RADAR :goof:

Sun. 01-22-06 CHEAT DAY & OFF DAY

8:00 AM
EC Stack

8:30 AM
Chicken Broccoli Bake

12:00 PM
Handfull Cashews

1:00 PM
ON Pro Complex Protein Shake (no glut)

5:00 PM
Lasanga
Garlic Toast
French Fries

7:00 PM
Chocolate PB Cheesecake w/Choc Protein (in receipe thread)
w/a cut up banana on top

Totals: ???????????????????????????????

Mon. 01-23-06 START BULKING

7:15 AM
EC Stack

9:15 AM
1.5 C Chicken Broccoli Bake
2 Cranberry, 1 Echinacea

nelmsjer said:
Kill the EC Stack, girl. It's time to GAIN. :)

I don't think I can do that. It's either cut the stack or start chugging coffee. Which is better?!?! lol

Question for you Nelms.......I started this new program with the training, as you know. I'm doing 6 sets per body part with it. My question is, am I supposed to be increasing the weight like I always did - or decrease the weight a little as I'm training that part 2x a week?

Overcome your addiction. I'm politely serious. As a matter of fact, I'll make a deal with you. I'm hooked on Diet Cokes right now. I need to stop, and I know it. You need to stop on the EC stack until you cut again months down the road, and you know it. :) Set a date to stop, and we'll both quit cold turkey. Let me know...

You have asked an excellent question that is going to take some time to answer. I am about to take my lovely wife to our metal box (home, sweet home) for the evening, but I promise both you and Mermaid some detailed responses tomorrow. If you could help me today, let me know what your new workout program is going to be, and we'll tweak it and refine it (if needed!). :)

nelmsjer said:
Overcome your addiction. I'm politely serious. As a matter of fact, I'll make a deal with you. I'm hooked on Diet Cokes right now. I need to stop, and I know it. You need to stop on the EC stack until you cut again months down the road, and you know it. :) Set a date to stop, and we'll both quit cold turkey. Let me know...

You have asked an excellent question that is going to take some time to answer. I am about to take my lovely wife to our metal box (home, sweet home) for the evening, but I promise both you and Mermaid some detailed responses tomorrow. If you could help me today, let me know what your new workout program is going to be, and we'll tweak it and refine it (if needed!). :)

Hmmmmm, I'll have to think about that cold turkey thing. Actually, the only way I know how to quit "anything" is cold turkey. I just don't have the personality to do a little here and do a little there. I'll think about that one.....

This was my schedule last week:
Monday - Back & Shoulders
Tuesday - Chest & Abs
Wednesday - Bis & Tris
Thursday - Legs
Friday - Shoulders & Back
Saturday - Chest & Abs
Sunday - off
Today - Bis & Tris
Tomorrow - Legs

and on and on......My legs were still sore yesterday from Thursday, which is what prompted my question. I don't want to over train.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom