Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scorpio's '06 Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
scorpiogirl said:
FirePic.jpg
You just keep perpetuating these thoughts of mine.... :evil:

Nice job on the bodyfat drop! How much more do you want to lose?

treilin said:
Yeah it appears that the women wants to be beautiful and helpless, and wants a strong and fierce hot mate.... Hmmmm
I only allow a man to dominate in one area of my life....I gotta' let a MAN be a MAN sometimes!!! :lmao:

scorpiogirl said:
I only allow a man to dominate in one area of my life....I gotta' let a MAN be a MAN sometimes!!! :lmao:
What driving the car? I'm sure you control the other areas :)

bunny said:
^^ No oxy for this one ...
No I don't need any believe me.... I probably never will!

Last edited:
FlyBrownChick said:
You just keep perpetuating these thoughts of mine.... :evil:

Nice job on the bodyfat drop! How much more do you want to lose?
OK, I'm done with that subject now....I think..... :)

I'm not sure how low I want to go with it. I guess I'll just keep on until I start feeling too bogged down or when I get my butt to my liking....probably the latter of the two, so I'm not really sure at this point.

I was talking with my fave mgr at the gym yesterday and asked his honest opinion of my arms. He said what I thought he would, in that, if they get much bigger, I'll start losing my fem. I'm going to work them light to maintain and define now and see if I can't get my shoulder caps to pop like I want them to. My mind isn't shifting to that mode very easily, though.

scorpiogirl said:
OK, I'm done with that subject now....I think..... :)

I'm not sure how low I want to go with it. I guess I'll just keep on until I start feeling too bogged down or when I get my butt to my liking....probably the latter of the two, so I'm not really sure at this point.

I was talking with my fave mgr at the gym yesterday and asked his honest opinion of my arms. He said what I thought he would, in that, if they get much bigger, I'll start losing my fem. I'm going to work them light to maintain and define now and see if I can't get my shoulder caps to pop like I want them to. My mind isn't shifting to that mode very easily, though.
Yeah I know this one all to well!!!!

No gym for me yesterday....I had a HOT DATE!

I got home and there were FLOWERS on my front porch. I was going thru my head trying to figure out why I would get flowers and then I read the card.

Thank you SO MUCH, Mermaid!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

They're beautiful! What a way to lift a girls spirits!!!! ((((HUG))))

FlowersfromMermaid.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom