Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SBT's First Journal...

ck2006 said:
Sorry to hear that :heart: , we lost our cat last year, it is like losing a family member. :worried:

Thanks soooooo much, you're a sweetie! I get so sad now when I am at home all alone :( Guess I'll have to go look for a new pup maybe :whatever:

sbt2082 said:
Thanks soooooo much, you're a sweetie! I get so sad now when I am at home all alone :( Guess I'll have to go look for a new pup maybe :whatever:

Awwww!! I'm so sorry you haven't found her yet!! :bawling:

I 'test drove' the kitten next door for a bit today - my 2 cats didn't seem thrilled at him & he was scared.....

jenscats5 said:
Awwww!! I'm so sorry you haven't found her yet!! :bawling:

I 'test drove' the kitten next door for a bit today - my 2 cats didn't seem thrilled at him & he was scared.....

AWWW thanks Jens :) I keep thinking she is just gonna pop back up on my porch but it hasn't happened... No one has even called after I posted flyers either :worried:

:( lost baby... please return.

My cat doesn't play well w/ others. He's been an only-cat for 14 yrs. I'm not sure what he woudl do if I brought another cat into the house. Probably pee everywhere.

:wavey:

You're a little hawtie, you know that don'cha?

Go check out the pound, you never know what you might find? :)

:heart:

Sassy69 said:
:( lost baby... please return.

My cat doesn't play well w/ others. He's been an only-cat for 14 yrs. I'm not sure what he woudl do if I brought another cat into the house. Probably pee everywhere.

Thanks Sassy, I really am hoping that she comes home already... otherwise I'll have to go on a little new pup search I suppose, that way my house isn't so lonely anymore :)

monteman said:
awww sorry to hear hun, hope she comes back!
Hey there :wavey: How are you???

mermaid said:
:wavey:

You're a little hawtie, you know that don'cha?

:heart:

Nope I didn't know that Merms, so THANK YOU again!!! Glad to see ya round again... kinda missed you :bigkiss: :rose:

I really hope she comes back SBT. I am trying to mentally walk her onto your porch.

mermaid said:
Not only might you find another cute puppy/dog to bring home....you may also find YOUR puppy to bring home. That happened to someone else here on the board not too long ago.

Is your doggie chipped?

Top Bottom