Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SBT's First Journal...

Unless you are expereience with TREX, Do Not attempt Trex on empty ... the hcl & synephrine combo is known to cause stomach upset, i.e. :sick: ... taken with something higher in fiber/potas is recommended .. apple. banana ... even small sweet tato ...

Those named above, a a few other ingredients are not in CB, which is why it is the Baby T, if you will ...

TREX also works better with carbs :) they act as fuel .. 'heat' you up ...

Just popping in to say Hi.

I'm impressed with the morning cardio, I just can't function without food, each step or movement is an effort, and I know it would be good but I'm a wimp.

T rex also doesn't give me an immediate boost also a long burn, I'm very stimulant immune (can't imagine why ;) so would CB work for me? do u take it. Just wondering if it could get me out of bed in the morning.

thuggie said:
Just popping in to say Hi.

I'm impressed with the morning cardio, I just can't function without food, each step or movement is an effort, and I know it would be good but I'm a wimp.

T rex also doesn't give me an immediate boost also a long burn, I'm very stimulant immune (can't imagine why ;) so would CB work for me? do u take it. Just wondering if it could get me out of bed in the morning.

Well stimulant have never bothered me in the past, but had been a while since I tried anything... I was just hitting snooze way too frequently ;) So after joining here a couple months back and reading the great reviews on the CB I decided to give it a shot and so far it has NOT let me down at all, even took it a couple times in the afternoon when I was dragging and I hit several PR's with the weights on those days :) I'd give the CB a shot... its surely not gonna hurt ya lol

FRIDAY, June 9th, 2006
(Gotta remember to call Pops and wish him a happy bday)
treasure.gif

5:30 a.m.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa been up since 4:30 :(
-And with a sore throat at that... yea I'm a whiny @$$ :lmao:
-Off to the gym....

6:00-7:00 a.m.
Spin Class

7:30 a.m.
-small granny smith apple
-breakfast quesadilla (low carb wrap and 5 egg whites)

8:30 a.m.
Time to hit the weights:
Back- Bent over EZ bar rows (15 x 55 lbs) (12 x 60 lbs) (12 x 65 lbs)
Biceps- Incline DB Curls (12 x 15 lbs) 2 sets (10 x 17.5 lbs)

Back- Seated T bar rows (just for you alex since your machine is broken) (12 x 75 lbs) 2 sets (10 x 90 lbs)
Biceps- DB Hammer curls (15 x 17.5) 2 sets then someone took them so (12 x 20 lbs) 2 sets
Back- Close grip pulldowns (12 x 90 lbs) 3 sets
Biceps- One arm Preacher curl (10 x 20 lbs) 3 sets

Shoulders- Upright Rows (12 x 60 lbs) 3 sets
SHoulders- Front Lat raises (10 x 30 lbs) 3 sets

10:00 a.m.
-10 oz Isopure

1:00 p.m.
-Whole Wheat pita pocket
-2 cups spinach
-5 oz chicken (slow cooked w/diced tom and onions)

4:30 p.m.
-5 oz lemon pepper tuna
-1 cup broccoli

8:30 p.m.
-5 oz chicken
-2 cups spinach
-1/2 oz almonds

11:30 p.m.
-6 oz low carb yogurt
-1 scoop whey protein

Total: 1306
Fat: 30 271 21%
Sat: 3 27 2%
Poly: 4 37 3%
Mono: 7 67 5%
Carbs: 78 197 15%
Fiber: 29 0 0%
Protein: 202 806 63%

Last edited:
LOVE the pic of the day....soooo cute!! Good morning Duckie!!

:wavey:

sbt2082 said:
No dear, you have to third this... I already seconded it above ^^^ :lmao:
Hey, hey... Cut me some slack... believe me my typing speed has even dropped and tons of spelling errors I have to keep going back and fixing things....

treilin said:
Hey, hey... Cut me some slack... believe me my typing speed has even dropped and tons of spelling errors I have to keep going back and fixing things....

OK ok ok ... Slack is cut... just for you :D

Top Bottom