x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

SBT's First Journal...

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about SBT's First Journal... within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Ok I have decided that I am gonna start a journal...not because I have that drastic of goals in mind or anything but figured it would also be a way to keep myself in check too :) Still pretty new around here but I guess I have been posting for almost a month or so and figured I would give this a shot. So here goes nothing... I would say that my main goal is to just stay toned and maybe add a little bit of muscle actually and I would also like to get to about the 14-16% range for body fat.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 253 of 253 FirstFirst ... 153203243244245246247248249250251252253
Results 2,521 to 2,523 of 2523

Re: SBT's First Journal...

Quote Quote posted by sbt2082
    Hmmm well I heard you may be coming to town for a posing practice or two, so I'll make you some while you are here... Deal?!?!?! Trust me one of these suckers fills ya up too... I think T and I both get the "full" face bout half way through

Speaking of great gains I will throw in a funnnnny story that happened yesterday...
    So we get up yesterday at about 6:45 a.m. (after I whined from my room about it for some time LOL) because it was after going to bed at 2:30 on Sat night but we had to get in pics, measurements, and BF. Well I had written down on a sheet of notebook paper all the measurements we were taking and stuff and left them blank to just go ahead and fill out (and I jotted that down right on top of where there were some measurements marked down from the last go round) Soooo... as T is taking them and I am writing them down I am gettin a little pissy because everything is going down Because I was comparing them to the measurements underneath.... so needless to say it tended to fuel my workout quite a bit (chest and arms a bit toasty) ANyways, we get home yesterday afternoon and I go to my computer to put the measurements in my spreadsheet where the rest of them are and now all of a sudden my measurements have all gone up a bit, so I just started cracking up... and felt a bit dumb because originally I had been comparing them to T's measurements and thats who's I had written them down above...... BUT at least it motivated my workout a bit LOL

THE END
    Yes because you are a fruit!!!

Glad you are posting up stuff now

THE BAD MOOD has left the building!!!

Da Pope