Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SBT's First Journal...

Hi S!
I hope you have a great day! If it's cold...DO NOT HIBERNATE like a beautiful bear...just prtend you're a puppy...You roll around on the florr now...laughing of course! :heart:

This is my thought for your training stuff that I talked about:

Session 1:
Quads
Hams
Calves
Biceps
Forearms

Session 2:
Back
Chest
Shoulders
Tris

You can do a few warm ups then hit your stuff to failure for the first couple of weeks in a range of 12-20 reps. Then at the end of your work sets, if you can safely do it, add a negative rep. Nothing fancy but effective.

Jamie Lynn said:
Good morning sweetie!!!!!!
TGIF
RIght back at ya hun... hope you are having a good day :heart:

Will2BLean said:
Hey girlie! It's Friday!! FINALLY! :) :heart:
AHhhh yeah, you can say that again :D

florencia said:
Hi S!
I hope you have a great day! If it's cold...DO NOT HIBERNATE like a beautiful bear...just prtend you're a puppy...You roll around on the florr now...laughing of course! :heart:
You are tooooooooooo funny :lmao:

florencia said:
Hi S!
^^ flor you are funny. It's like 0 here. :) No biggie. I love hibernating, :) means I can eat! :chomp:
What about in MI?

*Bunny* said:
^^ flor you are funny. It's like 0 here. :) No biggie. I love hibernating, :) means I can eat! :chomp:
What about in MI?
Well my computer is saying 27 right now... but it felt about like 0 with the wind blowing on my hike from the school to my car just now ;)

sbt2082 said:
Well my computer is saying 27 right now... but it felt about like 0 with the wind blowing on my hike from the school to my car just now ;)
Feels like 0 here in Philly too, but it's really in the high 20s/low 30s...very windy and probably the coldest winter day we've had so far. Brrrr, and tonight is my gym party. I wanted to wear a sleeveless shirt to show off the upper body but I think I will be wearing a big ol' sweater instead :D

sbt2082 said:

did someone say school???????

Roonytunes said:
Feels like 0 here in Philly too, but it's really in the high 20s/low 30s...very windy and probably the coldest winter day we've had so far. Brrrr, and tonight is my gym party. I wanted to wear a sleeveless shirt to show off the upper body but I think I will be wearing a big ol' sweater instead :D

Hell, same weather here in ATL... When I moved here they told me it was "The Deep South".... They lied. :(

Its "The Deep Freeze".

Top Bottom