Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SBT's First Journal...

sbt2082 said:
Saturday, December 2, 2006
excellence.jpg

"Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view."

m1: 2 scoops protein, 1 tbl glutamine

GYM!!! Shoulders and abs....

mmmmmm, meal one looks really tasty :chomp: , have a good one at the gym.

Will2BLean said:
Yo yo yo! Whaddup dawg? :lmao: Have fun at the gym! I'm getting ready to go myself! ;)
Hey you! Not too much, I sure did have some fun :FRlol: Now go kick some @$$ yourself :)

*Bunny* said:
Do you really believe that quote?
Yup, how come??? I always try to put my best foot forward no matter whats going on...

ck2006 said:
mmmmmm, meal one looks really tasty :chomp: , have a good one at the gym.
YOU are funny... how was the date???

HiDnGoD said:
G'mornin kids.
Be good & have a nice day. Don't forget play time. :verygood:
OOOoooooh play time... (recess) that used to be my favorite :lmao:

sbt2082 said:
Yup, how come??? I always try to put my best foot forward no matter whats going on...
I didnt say that you didn't... the quote was "Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view." I just dont feel failure occurs in full view nor success always occuring in private... to each her own I suppose.

Have fun with SG & F.

Be safe.

*Bunny* said:
I didnt say that you didn't... the quote was "Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view." I just dont feel failure occurs in full view nor success always occuring in private... to each her own I suppose.

Have fun with SG & F.

Be safe.
NO I am with you on that one, I don't think its true 100% of the time, but I do feel that it is every now and then... so it can go both ways. (wasn't sure if you meant the one on the picture or one underneath though) ;)

KILL THOSE CHEST AND ARMS!!!!!!!!!!!

Made me smile, as always :rose:

You're making fantastic progress, don't EVER forget it.

Top Bottom