Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SBT's death to shyness, Resurrection to the stage 2007

Agreement - mostly what I see is more shape. Good job!

Did you list stats yet or did I miss it? wt / bf?

Sassy69 said:

I 'll get on that one right now....

measurements and BF coming up :D

holy quads girl!!! and the mid section is really leaned out

I agrees with sassy too!

can't show my hubby those pics especially cause your wearing heels LOL.

LOOKING HOT!!!

I am really taking your pics now and putting my head on them LOL

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

*Bunny* said:
CROPPER!!!! Way to go on posting pics Shan. Not shy & forgot BRAVE. :)

Your calves look bigger, and yes I WOULD notice that. No front pose or dbl bi ? Just wondering how shoudlers look like in the front pose position, may wanna add one later for reference.

No idea what you're talking about with your 'fat' pics lol :splat:.

Legs reflect that heavy lifting you've been doing.
:) Kill it girl :)
Yes, I suppose you would notice the calves, I think thats what you have always been quick to point out since I joined here :)
But, You forgot to give me the bad with the good ;) Remember... I can take it too! LOL and added those front shots for ya (I know I know, posing needs LOTS of work :lmao: )

Daisy_Girl said:
I can def see growth in the legs. They look great now.
Miss24k said:
I agree with Daisy, you can see the growth in the legs, good job girl!

Keep it up!
Thanks Gals!!!!!! Trust me, plan is to keep it up and keep killin everything, still need more definition in those legs though :evil:

jenscats5 said:
Definitely more definition in the legs....and the back too!! Awesome work!! Props to you & that girl you workout with.... :lmao:
YUP!!!!! COuldn't agree with ya more... wouldn't be where I am at right now without "that girl" (aka T :heart: ) that I am working out with thats for sure!

Sassy69 said:

Yes Ma'am, they are alllllll there now ;) You didn't miss them before...
Thank you! And any more shots from posing practice when we have them to may just be sent your way for some critiquement as well!
(If you don't mind of course)

In person her size as doubled since the summer...it is amazing the difference in her when she is right in front of you....

sbt2082 said:
Yes, I suppose you would notice the calves, I think thats what you have always been quick to point out since I joined here :)
But, You forgot to give me the bad with the good ;) Remember... I can take it too! LOL and added those front shots for ya (I know I know, posing needs LOTS of work :lmao: )
You can take it lol , you're funny :) If I had anything else to say I'd say it, we agreed on that. :rose:

Thanks for the front shot. I believe alot of figure gals posing needs lots of work, maybe I get that from Sassy ;) ... mine included. You look more relaxed & non robotic in the current shot. I'm still trying to find which look best on me. Im sure the stuff you're doing for posing will pay off. I saw the 90 sec Vacs with Lats. :)

How long do you plan to run the bulk for? Shaving cals now?

ck2006 said:
holy quads girl!!! and the mid section is really leaned out

I agrees with sassy too!

can't show my hubby those pics especially cause your wearing heels LOL.

LOOKING HOT!!!

I am really taking your pics now and putting my head on them LOL
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
You are toooooooooo funny :lmao: So how's that picture cropping coming along for ya huh hun?!?!

Will2BLean said:
Dang, girl! NICE! Measurements went up, BF went down! Great work!
ThANKs girlie!!! :wavey:

Gymgurl said:
In person her size as doubled since the summer...it is amazing the difference in her when she is right in front of you....
Hmmmm you really think so?!?!?! I wouldn't say doubled though, silllllllllly!!!! I'm sure you'll see me again soon enough :heart:

no picture cropping here, but I am going to be taking pics next week again of the tummy cause I know that it has already gone down, thank god!!!!

I just took a look at your measurements, the weight went up and the BF went down that is FUDGING AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom