Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SBT's death to shyness, Resurrection to the stage 2007

Ahhh THANK YOU soooo much everyone!!! Your posts were just cracking me up!!! Anyways, just got home from killing a leg workout ;) and through some abs in there at the end too for good measure, and as soon as I get outta the shower I'll get the details of that posted up and possibly some pics of where I started when I moved then some taken this weekend as well!!! Thank you again everyone :rose: x bunches!!!

Monday, December 11, 2006
Mood: Started crummy, ended GREEEEEEEEEAAAT!!!!
***NOte to self, whenever need a laugh revert back to first page of new log :FRlol:***
Supplements include:
Multivitamin (Nutritox female formual)
GNC Calcium
Beverley's Liver tabs
Amino acids

m1: 4 oz chicken, 1 1/4 cup shredded wheat
m2: 1 oz walnuts, apple
m3: 4 oz chicken, 1 cup broccoli, 4 oz sweet potato
m4: 2 scoops protein, 1 tsp glutamine, 1 oz almonds

GYM!!! Oh yeaaaaaaaaa Hams, glutes, and abs... lots of ammo to get through this one ;)
6 min warm up on treadmill (speed 4.0)
Seated leg curls (10 x 112.5) x 2 (10 x 120) 4 to 1 TUT
SLDL's (10 x 195) (10 x 205) (10 x 210) 4 to 1 TUT
Smith machine reverse lunge (back leg up) (10 x 125) (10 x 130) (10 x 130)
Wide stance squats (plie) (SS) (10 x 85) x 3
DB lateral step ups (SS) (10 x 50) (10 x 50) (10 x 55) <-- knee started acting up :rolleyes:
Seated calf machine (SS) (10 x 170) (10 x 180) (10 x 185)
Standing calf raises (SS) (20 x 90) x 3
V-Ups (4 x 25)
Reverse Crunches (2 x 50)
Standing twists with weighted bar (3 x 25)
Vacuums w/lats (3 x 90 sec) <-- as close as possible

m5: 2 scoops protein, 1 tsp glutamine, 1 tsp creatine, 1 scoop powerade
m6: 4 oz tilapia, lettuce, 5 oz sweet potato
m7: 1 scoop protein, 2 tbl ANPB

Total: 1814
Fat: 41 370 21%
Sat: 6 58 3%
Poly: 8 68 4%
Mono: 16 148 8%
Carbs: 176 590 33%
Fiber: 28 0 0%
Protein: 203 810 46%

Last edited:
The talent of success is nothing more than doing what you can do, well...

Have a great day sweets!!

:heart:

:) So happy you decided to do this. I am here for ya whenever. :heart:

Tuesday, December 12, 2006
"All your life you are told the things you cannot do. All your life they will say you're not good enough or strong enough or talented enough; they will say you're the wrong height or the wrong weight or the wrong type to play this or be this or achieve this. THEY WILL TELL YOU NO, a thousand times no, until all the no's become meaningless. All your life they will tell you no, quite firmly and very quickly...AND YOU WILL TELL THEM YES." ~Nike ad
Mood: Lil sleepy, but Great! <-- Umm was anyways
Soreness: Tri's and chest slightly from Sunday, Hams and glutes feelin "heavy" <-- getting worse as day goes on...
Weight: 149

m1: 4 oz "blackened" chicken :rolleyes" , 1 1/4 shredded wheat
m2: 3 oz chicken, 1 oz almonds
m3: 3 oz chicken, 1 1/2 cups broccoli, 1 apple

GYM!!! Cardio 30 minutes elliptical (random hill program)
Nap time :sleeping:

m4: 2 scoops protein, 1/2 cup mixed berries
m5: Berry protein pancake :p
m6: 2 tbl Power butter

Total: 1635
Fat: 45 403 25%
Sat: 6 57 4%
Poly: 9 79 5%
Mono: 19 171 11%
Carbs: 121 378 24%
Fiber: 27 0 0%
Protein: 206 824 51%

Last edited:
sbt2082 said:
Alrighty.... well my goals have changes QUITE a bit since I joined EF back in the SPring, and I think my log should be a reflection of that. SOooooo, when I joined I was too shy to even post originally until some people talked me into it, then next came the log... and now after being motivated by some of you on here and gettin in some @$$ kickin workouts I have decided that I wanna compete!....
So now after a few months of discovering of what I don't want to do, and new fuel to accomplish a goal I'm making this log. I'm done with people pulling me in numerous directions. So this is going to be cut and dry, advice always appreciated, but don't be hurt if I don't actually do it. This is a fresh new start to the new improved and up front person. I have had many opportunities from many different people to help me, and others' who were leading me to my demise. I WILL be on stage summer 2007, I believe in myself, my abilities, and I have a great friend who will assist me in reaching my new aspirations Treilin :rose:. She is kicking my @ss in the gym and I'm working on the diet portion. I have a few basic ideas of what to do when it comes to cutting ideas and this is where I may need some help later on down the road for sure but for now

The new log will include:
Weights
cardio
Food
Daily events (If I feel like it)
Moods
And whatever else I feel like adding in
LIke pics (which are still TBD ;) )

I hope for everyone's support on making this a great experience, and thanks in advance to all those who helped me, and will help me, that I may forget to convey to them when I'm crabby and low on fuel :heart:
:) awesome

Top Bottom