Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SBT's death to shyness, Resurrection to the stage 2007

Awesome work! You're kickin' butt!

Finally caught up...that took too long, lol.

Surprized at the calve measurement, they look bigger and much better... and that's the reason I hate numbers, lol. Screw 'em.

Puttin' on solid muscle in all the right places... keep it up!

lmao @ the drooling baby too

sgtslaughter said:
Surprized at the calve measurement, they look bigger and much better... and that's the reason I hate numbers, lol. Screw 'em.
Funny how muscle appearance and distribution can change. :) No resaon to hate numbers Sarge, just not let them define your progress & find other means to track it :)

*Bunny* said:
See what happens when you post your weights? You inspire people :p

xxoo Wishing you the best this weekend!
Yeah yeah yeah... its kinda nice to be logging workouts again too (well except for this week of course because its my week OFF) but I noticed it makes me push myself a little more at the gym too when I wanna give up a couple reps short :)

THanks for the well wishes!!! :kiss:

sgtslaughter said:
Awesome work! You're kickin' butt!

Finally caught up...that took too long, lol.

Puttin' on solid muscle in all the right places... keep it up!

lmao @ the drooling baby too
Too long??? Come on I started a new log :lmao: Should have made it easy on ya as its only a few pages ;)

Thank YOU sooo much for the compliments!!! THe calf measurement surprises me too that it hasn't changed... but thats okay the others all seem to be going up in the right places, ahhh for the most part anyways :mix:

Happy Holidays, girl! :santa2:

I know you never really have a true cheat, other than the occasional refeed, so are you planning to get through the holidays the same way? If so, all the more power to you!

Will2BLean said:
Hey, SBT! Just wanted to wish you a Happy Holidays!! :heart:
Thanks hun!!! I hope you do the same!!!

Roonytunes said:
Happy Holidays, girl! :santa2:

I know you never really have a true cheat, other than the occasional refeed, so are you planning to get through the holidays the same way? If so, all the more power to you!
Thank you very much!!! SO far been sticking with my clean eating, but we'll see what tomorrow brings (thats my family's Christmas dinner) if my mom makes her apple pie I may give it a taste :p Other then that will be all turkey and veggies for me though!!! :chomp:

Friday, December 22, 2006
"The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart."

m1: 6 egg whites, 1/2 cup oats, apple
m2: 4 oz chicken, lettuce, mandarin oranges
m3: 4 oz chicken, 1 cup steamed veggies (broccoli, carrots, water chestnuts)
m4: 1 oz almonds, 1 scoop protein
m5: 5 oz chicken, lettuce
m6: 1 oz walnuts, 1 scoop protein

sbt2082 said:
Friday, December 22, 2006
"The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart."

m1: 6 egg whites, 1/2 cup oats, apple
m2: 4 oz chicken, lettuce, mandarin oranges
m3: 4 oz chicken, 1 cup steamed veggies (broccoli, carrots, water chestnuts)
m4: 1 oz almonds, 1 scoop protein
m5: 5 oz chicken, lettuce
m6: 1 oz walnuts, 1 scoop protein
No kidding about eating clean! You are an inspiration, duckie! Your motivation and willpower is astounding....by the way, did your family comment about your new bod? I sent my brother the pic of me in my new avi and he told me that I am starting to look too "manly". Whatevah! :rolleyes: It did hurt my feelings a little because as you all know I'm the girliest girl ever for the most part.

Enjoy your family's Xmas dinner today! Let me know how that apple pie is if you decide to try it.

And in case you're wondering why I'm up, it's because I woke up hungry at 5:45am. Just had my oatmeal and am a happy woman again...forget about doing HIIT unfueled when I can barely get out of bed and make it to the kitchen unfueled these days :lmao:

Have a great Saturday!

Roonytunes said:
No kidding about eating clean! You are an inspiration, duckie! Your motivation and willpower is astounding....by the way, did your family comment about your new bod? I sent my brother the pic of me in my new avi and he told me that I am starting to look too "manly". Whatevah! :rolleyes: It did hurt my feelings a little because as you all know I'm the girliest girl ever for the most part.

Enjoy your family's Xmas dinner today! Let me know how that apple pie is if you decide to try it.

And in case you're wondering why I'm up, it's because I woke up hungry at 5:45am. Just had my oatmeal and am a happy woman again...forget about doing HIIT unfueled when I can barely get out of bed and make it to the kitchen unfueled these days :lmao:

Have a great Saturday!
Well I LOVE turkey, and acorn squash (that is if my mom makes the latter for me :p ) sooooooo its easy to fill up on the good stuff and not worry bout eating all the trash LOL... but I will keep you updated, or maybe :idea: I'll have a bite just for you :rose:

THey sure did comment on me, so far from my dad and step mom I got told how great I look and how I added a ton of muscle, then I had to explain the whole "figure competition" to them and let them know I wouldn't stay like this, my brother and soon to be sister in law showed up with my dress for their wedding in February and told me to try it on... well the bottoms fit a ok, but the top wouldn't even zip half up so that will be altered for sure :) I saw a friend I used to workout with a lot (she does lw BB) and she said "Holy shit, I think you have doubled in size" and that I'll look great when I go to cut in her opinion, and heading to moms today with the rest of the family so we'll see what they have to say :evil:

I hear ya on the being hungry first thing, I was runnin to the kitchen myself at 7 a.m. :chomp: for some oatmeal and egg whites while the rest of my family ate cinnamon rolls and danishes :verygood:

Jamie Lynn said:
Good morning sunshine! Have fun with the family ;)
Sunshine huh??? And how fitting is it that I am wearing a yellow shirt too :lmao:

Hope you also have a wonderful day sweetie!!!

Top Bottom