Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SBT's death to shyness, Resurrection to the stage 2007

Thursday, December 21, 2006
Picture163.jpg

"You are never given a wish without also being given the power to make it come true. You may have to work for it, however."

m1: Pumpkin cranberry protein muffin
m2: 4 oz chicken, 1 cup shredded wheat
m3: 5 oz chicken, 1 cup broccoli
m4: 5 oz chicken, 1 cup broccoli
m5: 5 oz chicken, 1 oz almonds

Last edited:
I'm HERE!

All caught up, chicky! :D

I can't believe your lifts -- just CANNOT believe them! I turned to Ulter and said, "Ok -- she puts 55# over her head in ONE HAND?! Is that RIGHT?!"

I'm amazed. Pre-surgery I used 30# dbs for inclined bench presses and I'm hella proud of that... so now I just feel so sheepish! :qt: Ulter said "By this time next year, you'll have 55s over your head too."

I laughed out loud -- really hard. :lmao: We'll see, but I'm chompin' at the bit now! You have me COMPLETELY inspired! :chomp::elephant:

Also -- wanted to tell you I :heart: your calves. I genetically have big calves and now that I see you and some of the other ladies on here workin' them so hard to get and KEEP them lookin' great... I now want to work my own and be proud of them. I just need to be careful I don't overtrain lower body -- need to give my upper body time to catch up!

Thanks for getting me in here. Now I have one more thing to read! :D

T-Cake said:
I'm HERE!

All caught up, chicky! :D

I can't believe your lifts -- just CANNOT believe them! I turned to Ulter and said, "Ok -- she puts 55# over her head in ONE HAND?! Is that RIGHT?!"

I'm amazed. Pre-surgery I used 30# dbs for inclined bench presses and I'm hella proud of that... so now I just feel so sheepish! :qt: Ulter said "By this time next year, you'll have 55s over your head too."

I laughed out loud -- really hard. :lmao: We'll see, but I'm chompin' at the bit now! You have me COMPLETELY inspired! :chomp::elephant:

Also -- wanted to tell you I :heart: your calves. I genetically have big calves and now that I see you and some of the other ladies on here workin' them so hard to get and KEEP them lookin' great... I now want to work my own and be proud of them. I just need to be careful I don't overtrain lower body -- need to give my upper body time to catch up!

Thanks for getting me in here. Now I have one more thing to read! :D
55 lb DB's??? You must have been reading in my old log huh??? Yeah you can bet Ulter is right though... because before moving I set my PR at 40's on incline chest press and T told me "it won't be long and we'll be putting 50's up there", and I just laughed, actually it was the same laugh I did at the gym when she had the 50's in front of me... but needless to say my new PR with all that is 65's :D SO I believe you can get up to those 50's no problemo!!!

Glad I could add some inspiration to the mix for there hun :heart: :rose:

sbt2082 said:
55 lb DB's??? You must have been reading in my old log huh??? Yeah you can bet Ulter is right though... because before moving I set my PR at 40's on incline chest press and T told me "it won't be long and we'll be putting 50's up there", and I just laughed, actually it was the same laugh I did at the gym when she had the 50's in front of me... but needless to say my new PR with all that is 65's :D SO I believe you can get up to those 50's no problemo!!!

Glad I could add some inspiration to the mix for there hun :heart: :rose:
:lmao: Yes but the face again was priceless... The look of total denial that we would ever do that was definite across your face. I hope that is a miniscule grain in your head that when next year you start getting doubts of your abilities you'll remember that moment you pressed those up not once, not twice, but 5 or 6 times! So if that's the case with doubting everything on what you are capable of, then remember your abilities are 5-6 times fold greater then what you think they are..... :rose:
Don't be scared by outter appearances, because your strength within can overcome whatever you are faced with. Remember that when you are up on stage!

treilin said:
:lmao: Yes but the face again was priceless... The look of total denial that we would ever do that was definite across your face. I hope that is a miniscule grain in your head that when next year you start getting doubts of your abilities you'll remember that moment you pressed those up not once, not twice, but 5 or 6 times! So if that's the case with doubting everything on what you are capable of, then remember your abilities are 5-6 times fold greater then what you think they are..... :rose:
Don't be scared by outter appearances, because your strength within can overcome whatever you are faced with. Remember that when you are up on stage!
Ahhhh yes ;) Me and those "priceless" faces I make at the gym huh??!?!?! Gotta love them LOL... I couldn't help but laugh though, well until I started lifting them anyways...
Thanks for the GREAT advice girlie!!! :heart: and also of course for always pushing me at the gym, at those times when I don't think I can!!

ck2006 said:
Have a great Christmas!
Thanks hun!!! :rose:
I hope you do the same!!!!!!

mm107 said:
Good morning SB! Happy Friday!!!!!! Hope yesterday and today is great!

I'm glad a lot of people see the same strong independant women ive been talking too =]
Hey you!!! :qt:
Getting better at those morning posts I see :lmao: Hope you have a wonderful Friday, weekend, and Christmas as well!!!

Top Bottom