Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SBT's death to shyness, Resurrection to the stage 2007

jenscats5 said:
^^ What the heck is that?
A yummmy little concoction :p :p :p

Dinnnnnnnnnnnnner, can't you read :lmao:

drool.jpg

sbt2082 said:
A yummmy little concoction :p :p :p

Dinnnnnnnnnnnnner, can't you read :lmao:

No I can't read and I'd appreciate you not teasing me about it anymore..... :silly:

But I know it's dinner but was wondering WHAT it was.......cuz it looks gooey.....

jenscats5 said:
No I can't read and I'd appreciate you not teasing me about it anymore..... :silly:

But I know it's dinner but was wondering WHAT it was.......cuz it looks gooey.....
NoPE... quite frozen actually :FRlol:

Daisy_Girl said:
WTF is that?

Biscuits with chicken, covered with cheese and cranberries......
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :sick:

A dessert... but ALLLLLL healthy :)

THe cranberries part you got right LOL

Monday, December 18, 2006
***Ahhhh FIRST day off :D ***

m1: Pumpkin oatmeal :chomp:
m2: 4 oz chicken, 1 cup shredded wheat
m3: 4 oz chicken, 1 cup broccoli, 4 oz sweet potato
m4: 1 oz almonds
m5: 1 1/2 scoops protein, frozen 1/4 banana
m6: 4 oz chicken, 1/2 apple cranberry stuffed acorn squash
m7: Chocolate/toffee covered cashews and walnuts

sbt2082 said:
Monday, December 18, 2006
***Ahhhh FIRST day off :D ***
I have a sneaking suspicion that by the 3rd day off you'll be itching to get back to the gym. :eyes:

Jamie Lynn said:
I have a sneaking suspicion that by the 3rd day off you'll be itching to get back to the gym. :eyes:
Hmmm yeah, you're probably right with that one :) Already havin a kinda rough week and the gym is typically my escape from that... not this week though lol gotta find somethin new, although readin seems to help a tad bit

sbt2082 said:
Hmmm yeah, you're probably right with that one :) Already havin a kinda rough week and the gym is typically my escape from that... not this week though lol gotta find somethin new, although readin seems to help a tad bit

yeah yea, u know your dying to be KILLING that SHIT!

lol

time away from the gym is a great thing once in a while. Really lets you heal and makes sure overtraining is not a factor.....

the gym will always be there! obviously you know cuz u look great and have been there ALL the time!

Top Bottom