Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sauna?.. Any real benefits..

superqt4u2nv said:
Daisy when the hell is it ever really cold in Vegas? :lmao:

lol...... cold for ME. You would be running around nekkid because it would feel so warm for you. :)

It was in the mid 60s today and I was chilly. :) I'm spoiled.

They offer numerous health benefits, especially far infrared ray saunas. It's hard to imagine a sauna can really do all those things but if they just help a little bit with 1/2 of what they're supposed to do, it's worthwhile relaxing in one from time to time.

macrophage69alpha said:
there is some evidence that short sauna exposure 20min, raises GH levels. Though longer exposure 1hr has the opposite effects.

Funny i came across this thread now. Was watching a special last night on VH1 on movie stars and scientoligists have to go into a sauna for hours at a time during one day. I think they have to do this to ward off the infections they take in on a daily basis, something like that. Isn't that over-doing it, i mean, going into a sauna several hours a day???

annielovesBB said:
Funny i came across this thread now. Was watching a special last night on VH1 on movie stars and scientoligists have to go into a sauna for hours at a time during one day. I think they have to do this to ward off the infections they take in on a daily basis, something like that. Isn't that over-doing it, i mean, going into a sauna several hours a day???

yes.

I thought so, but needed confirmation on this, after 30 min. i want out, can't stand any more and couldn't think of going in later on in the day for more. After 20 or 30 min., it just seems like a waste of time, and besides your drying out your skin right and you sweated out your best after the alotted time probably. On the directions on the sauna, it says to only shower after and use warm water and then cool to seal in the moisture. Thought i'd add my 2c after i read someone was asking about it in this thread....

Top Bottom