Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy69 - While in GA...

They were happy but I certainly don't see it making a diff in how that place operates. That's goign to be a ground roots movement.

Sassy69 said:
They were happy but I certainly don't see it making a diff in how that place operates. That's goign to be a ground roots movement.
Well the good thing IS that YOU know exactly what they need!
Good luck on erradicating dinosaures!

Yep I'm a parasite gym-wise - worked all last week & weekend, this week I'm fighting a cold & a weird very tight muscle at the top of my left calf. Maybe tonite.. this will depend on how I feel. Had that scratchy cough earlier this week & it blew up into nasty hacks where you expect a lung to fly out, but no fever. Today is better, but still a dry sore hack.

Thank God its a slow day at work - I'm sitting here FLYING on Theraflu and listening to hard trance music on Pandora.... reminds me of my raver days.

Light sticks anyone?

Sassy, my raver days will never be over... i head to ibiza every year to get my fix

(btw after 10 days dancing day and night in in ibiza... i've never looked leaner! ) :)

Man do I wish... My group would spend from Friday nite (get in before midnite, no cover) until drying out late Sunday afternoon between Ft. Lauderdale & South Beach.

Ibiza is a MUST for any clubber... and i love that it is not just a ravey teeny-bopper crowd... this year i was dancing with a bunch of 55 year olds at noon...

i went once to 'get it out of my system before i turned 30'... but instead became addicted and keep going back!

absolutely love it!

Its been added to the list of MUST DO's in my life. I've never been to Spain & haven't been to Europe since 1983... Damn I'm excited about that now.

... I suppose it would help to find some people who like to "trance" though... most everyone I know my age just don't...

I've been on my own two of the times that i've been there , been with a friend as well, sooo easy to meet people there .. life's too short to wait around for my friends to go with me.. they couldn't keep up with me anyway, ha ha!

You will LOVE it... best time to go is beginning -mid/ end Sept for the closing parties.

there is really no other place like it.... i like my nude bathing too and lots of beaches for that..

sorry for hijacking with the ibiza excitement, but it is my favourite place on earth! I'm getting the jitters just thinking about it!! wheee!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom