Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sassy69 - While in GA...

:wavey:
Awwwwwww sorry to hear your weekend is shot to hell but hope you get a little bit of chance to have some fun and make the most of it anyways :heart:

Hey chica :)

LMAO guess where I'm logging in from right now? Yep. WORK! My cell phone dropped twice just setting up the conference bridge this morning and I coudlnt' get my work laptop on my home network, so easier to just come into the office. Yay. :rolleyes:

Just takign a breather before I dive back in.

Going to hang w/ friends on the other side of town tonite so won't have access to a computer --- tuff shit to my work buddies if anyone needs anything from me before tomorrow morning. Then I'm gonna have to come back in to work to pick up on this fun little project.

Yay. :rolleyes:

I really need to get laid or something.

Originally Posted by Sassy
I really need to get laid or something.

J! That's the way to talk! NOW Go get some!!! I think even eyes change after it!!! mood smile everything is better...one lay a day keeps the dr. away!!!
:evil:

Sounds like you dove in feet first.....ever find the shoes you wanted??

jenscats5 said:
Sounds like you dove in feet first.....ever find the shoes you wanted??

:wavey: from LoserVille - I'm here in the office again. Had a stupid conference call for 2 hrs, they pull more shit out of their ass and still waiting on input. Imagine how you can have a conversation about what you are going to build for your largest customer and there are only sales & marketing guys on the phone - no developers, no ops guys, nuttin. :worried: That is what we in the software industry call "fukt".

I bought some tall flat boots - they sort of remind me of zoot suit boots (if that makes any sense) - I will be returning them tho as I've discovered the "trade show" is actually several seated discussion & education-type sessons - more seminar than trade show. I expect I'll be ok w/ what I've got. And its only for a day. So crisis averted :)

Top Bottom